X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NatdRat
    replied
    Re: Reaper

I caught it as well and really enjoyed it. It suprised me as I did not have much hope for a Kevin Smith vehicle on broadcast television but I could easily see his influence throughout the show. Looking forward to future episodes.

Leave a comment:

• Xharryb
    replied

I liked it. I hope it sticks around, because it seems like the kind of show that will get a small following of hardcore fans, but that will wind up cancelled due to lack of mainstream success. Hopefully being on CW will and getting good preseason buzz from critics will give it a solid chance.

Leave a comment:

• elly
    replied

Havent' seen it yet, but it is on the DVR just waiting to be watched....along with Bionic Woman, Journeyman, Chuck....guh, its a busy fall TV season in this house!

oh...and House is still waiting to be watched too! lol

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    started a topic Reaper

Reaper

Anyone else see this? I had to see it being a big big big Kevin Smith nerd and the premise seemed interesting. I mean how do you sell your kids' soul to the devil?

I was pleasantly surprised. I thought the way the Devil came off was actually... he seemed like a great little character. Not all evil. I liked the main cast. Ben with the eyebrows at the end. I am curious where this goes. Anyone else?
Working...
X