X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan - Tasmic!
    replied
    Re: Reaper

I liked Reaper, it's one of my favorite shows!! Also, it has Missy Peregrym as eye candy for the guys!!

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

That is very very very cool. If there is ever a "famous Hollywood person" that I actually have a desire to meet it'd be him. I love his style directing wise and I LOVE his "small talky movies." (Clerks 2 commentary quote which I think is so great.) because I write a lot of dialogue and I find the details extranoious (okay I can't spell that even if I was sober.). That's very cool that you know him. Every year I force my family to have a Christmas Kevin Smith Marathon where we watch all his movies and cartoons after church on. My mom has to do earmuffs during dirty stuff...

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

I don't like to "name-drop" but, yes... He and my brother in law have been close friends for years.... I've known him since I was 12 (when my sister and her hubby started to get "serious") and he is a very nice guy... always attends the shin-digs my sister and BIL throw, even though he's mr. famous... but they share all of the same friends so its not really a big deal...
    My brother in law almost "disowned" him for getting involved in the canadian teen drama called, "degrassi" but decided to forgive him.

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

As in Mr. Kevin Smith? The coolest guy ever? My writing style is soooooooooo influenced by him

Scuba- they're silly vessels though. Like a toaster or a dirt devil or a rc car.

Leave a comment:

• SCUBAbe
    replied

I haven't seen a whole episode yet, but if the plot to every episode is get the runaway soul in the vessel and it happens on every show, then i see it getting old quick.

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

I am obligated to love this show, since I have family ties to Mr. Smith....
    It gets better every episode--and Bret Harrison is some major eye candy..

Leave a comment:

• Villains Fan
    replied

I like Sam more with each show, but his friend Socks is already beginning to get on my nerves a little.

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

I really like this show. The more and more it's on the more I like it. I really enjoyed the whole quasi-food court banter and Sam just... I think Sam is awesome.

I heard a spoiler though:
    Spoiler
    The Devil has a daughter and Sam is gonna' get a crush.

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied

I haven't seen it, but I'd say that it bodes well that you all are already having debate and theories going back and forth. That usually means it's a good show. Hopefully I'll catch it, we are HUGE Kevin Smith fans here.

Leave a comment:

• Xharryb
    replied

That's always an option, but I'm pretty much always on the look out for the big twist.

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

What if she is just a cool chick?

Leave a comment:

• Villains Fan
    replied

Wasn't there a part in the opening show where the devil says something to the lead character about seeing the future (or talking to God or something like this), and telling him he was going to be ok.

Also, she did look pretty angelic amongst all those flowers at the end

Leave a comment:

• Xharryb
    replied

Originally posted by Villains Fan View Post
    Xharryb, interesting thought...sounds like a possibility. I prefer to think of her as working with God though :angel:
    That's where I'm leaning as well. She is quite attractive after all. Some might even say "angelic". :lol:

The only reason I thought of the other possibility is the way the devil seemed pleased to have them working together at the end.

Leave a comment:

• Villains Fan
    replied

Gotta say, I really like this show. There were some laugh-out-loud parts and I really like the characters (although the friend might start getting to be a bit much for me) and the Devil is great. I do have to agree the part with the rubber outfits was pretty funny.

Xharryb, interesting thought...sounds like a possibility. I prefer to think of her as working with God though :angel:

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

I like Sox! And Ben! I was laughing so hard when they were in their rubber outfits and there was something like where Sox said "you would die looking like a .... not a good look." And Ben was like "I look good!" And by the way: I liked the gratitious shirtless scene with Brett Harrison. That was good.

Leave a comment:

• Xharryb
    replied

I had a random thought during last night's episode that I thought I'd throw out (mostly because if it's true, I want you all to remember who saw it coming first ).

We know that Sam is working for the devil, but could it be that there's more to the hot chick than meets the eye as well? We have her working somewhere that you wouldn't expect to see someone like her working. We have her trying very hard to be scheduled with Sam and wanting to be around him. So I'm thinking either she's working for God (possibly an angel) watching over Sam OR she's also working for the Devil as some sort of back up or temptation for Sam.

Am I just having a wild imagination moment here or what?

Leave a comment:

• upov
    replied

I really enjoyed it, I hope it does well enough in the ratings to keep going for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Disney1978
    replied

I really liked it. There were quite a few parts that made me actually laugh out loud. I have like Bret Harrison since The Loop so it was nice seeing him in this and I love the comedy paring of him with Tyler Labine.

It reminds me of another show that I loved - Dead Like Me. It even has Delores Herbig "Her big brown eyes" from Dead Like Me and is filmed in the same area - B.C., Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Villains Fan
    replied

I watched it and thought it was pretty good. There were some humorous moments in it and I liked the lead character. Hopefully it will do good, but being on CW makes it hard to predict if it will make it or not.

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

I have a feeling that CW will keep it only because it has such good buzz. And if they don't I feel bad for Brett Harrison.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X