This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dirty Sexy Money

Just watched last week's episode and I really liked it. I'm excited to see what happens tonight. Esp. since there has to be some Blair Underwood action at some point...yummy!

I still think Brian is the best TV character possibly ever.

He's all gangsta, then "God bless!" as he runs in his front door. And "Your mom will take you back if I have to shoot you out of a cannon!" And "None of your business!" when the kid asks what a bullet train is.

And my husband was studying Patrick's girlfriend extremely intently last night. :evil: I think he has a crush. She's really really good.

Comment

I love this show!! I think it just gets better each week. And Stink, I love Brian too! I loved when he made the "secret syrup distribution system" for his son.

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom View Post
        I love this show!! I think it just gets better each week. And Stink, I love Brian too! I loved when he made the "secret syrup distribution system" for his son.
        That was cute. I watch this show but I don't watch it at the time it's on air. I have a Season Pass set on my TiVO and then I'll watch the one or two episodes that I missed over the weekend. This past Sunday I watched the last episode. It's a very entertaining show. They never revealed if any of the children weren't truly Darlings right? They made it sound like at least one of them wasn't.
        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

That was how I took it -- at least one isn't Tripp's.

Comment

Yes but which one???????? My guess is they are going to say one of the twins - one was fathered by Tripp and one by Dutch
            Spell Binding Books
            http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
            The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
            We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
            Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
            Contact us [email protected] for more details!

Comment

Originally posted by Trac View Post
              Yes but which one???????? My guess is they are going to say one of the twins - one was fathered by Tripp and one by Dutch
              I figured it would be the twins because Tripp let the twins screw up their parties by letting them waste so much money on them. But who knows...
              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I'm hoping it is Karen.

Comment

I'm hoping it is Karen.
                  Seriously? Ewwww! Then she slept with her 1/2 brother? This isn't Passions! Although, the actress playing Karen was on Passions...I actually figure Karen is the only safe bet as to who it isn't, but I'm banking on it being Brian - he and Nick so totally hate each other that it just has to be true. Predictable even.
                  I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                  then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I figure it's Brian, but it'd be a lot funnier if it was a twin. And creepy if it's Karen!!

Comment

But if it is Karen then she'd have to leave Nick alone; I can't stand her going after him! Now if his wife was a bitch it would be different but I like the wife so that is why I hope it is Karen.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                        I figure it's Brian, but it'd be a lot funnier if it was a twin. And creepy if it's Karen!!
                        Do you want it to be just one of the twins?

Comment

Just one twin. It's Dirty Sexy Money, not Masterpiece Theater.

Comment

But if it is Karen then she'd have to leave Nick alone; I can't stand her going after him! Now if his wife was a bitch it would be different but I like the wife so that is why I hope it is Karen.
                            But didn't Karen say when they were all in Europe together that Nick "deflowered" her? I just keep thinking they have slept together already and that's why it is just way to EWWWWW for me.

Side note: the actor who plays Karen's fiance (Daniel Cosgrove) is back in his role on Guiding Light, so I'm guessing he isn't staying long on DSM.

Comment

STinkerbell - LOLOL Your right it's Diry Sexy Money - not to be taken seriously - can you imagine if one of the twins found out they were NOT a Darling? Or maybe the one that is the priest? No he's a Darling LOL

I thought last night was really good - actually so far I've enjoyed every show just as much as the first

Am I the only one or does anyone think that Blair Underwood (Simon Elder) is HOT! And I mean HOT!
                              Spell Binding Books
                              http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                              The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                              We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                              Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                              Contact us [email protected] for more details!

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                                Side note: the actor who plays Karen's fiance (Daniel Cosgrove) is back in his role on Guiding Light, so I'm guessing he isn't staying long on DSM.
                                You guessed right! That was a greaaaaat way to end that relationship!! And I love that Tish is going to help Karen get Nick. That's evil genius. :evil:

Lovelovelove Juliet and her frenemy getting back together. Hilarious.

And I've had a thing for Blair Underwood for half my life now. However he doesn't look a day older than when I fell in love with him, dammit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trac View Post
                                  Am I the only one or does anyone think that Blair Underwood (Simon Elder) is HOT! And I mean HOT!
                                  Mmmmm Blair Underwood. That man just gets better looking. I've thought he was hot since I saw him in the movie Krush Groove, decades ago.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

It doesn't hurt that Blair Underwood is always in scenes with Patrick, or the Baldwin that the gene pool forgot about. He just looks creepy to me and the hair...eww. Then you add the sexxxxay jeans that Blair was wearing and how comfortable he looks in his character and it just keeps getting better...

Comment

Blair Underwood is my dirty sexy honey.

Comment

Here we go again Stink...can we share?

Comment

I'm going to say this for the last time, Tiffany. Get your own man. :judge: You can't have mine!!

But you're so right about him owning that role. What yummy confidence!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X