X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queentitania19
    replied
    Re: Dirty Sexy Money

I love love LOVE this show. Jeremy and Juliet are hilarious. Brian and Nick's relationship is fantastic and Donald Sutherland steals every scene he is in. There is one point no one has brought up yet though... this is the best dressed show on TV. Seriously, how beautiful are Donald Sutherland's suits?? Who does them? The show can't possibly have the budget for that many designer suits.

Blair Underwood is delicious. It's nice to have some eye candy. Has anyone else noticed that Jeremy and Juliet are much smarter when they are in scenes together? They don't seem nearly so idiotic and spacey.

Leave a comment:

• Trac
    replied

It was fun watching the very first show last night - showing the family in the beginning and then seeing them now - Can't wait to see how Brian does in the business and everyone else

Leave a comment:

• piratesmom
    replied

I loved this last episode and the fact that Brian is not a Darling, and Simon Elders and Karen got together, which wasn't much of a surprise though.

The most touching part was when Brian was saying goodbye to his son, I was in tears.

Hope this show lasts and isn't too affected by the writers strike.

Leave a comment:

• twinmom
    replied

Best part of this week's episode was Brian praying to God to have the arbitrator accept his brib.

Leave a comment:

• I Heart Disneyland
    replied

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
    I love that you loved it. I feel like it can be sort of an Arrested Development-type show. The Darlings were very Bluth-like, and Peter Krause is our Michael (although normal).

It's one of the best pilots I've seen in years.
    Oh Claire...NOTHING is an Arrested Development type!

I like it too. I love Peter Krause from Six Feet Under. I LOVED that show!!! I was happy to see him on there. Also, love Dexter, which stars another Six Feet alumni.

By the way, the illegitimate son of the priest, is one of my customer's grandson!!!!!! He came in showing off his headshots and saying, "My grandson is going to be in a new show called, "Dirty, Sexy, Money". I heard all about it this summer, and now, I get to see him in action. Pretty darn cool.

Leave a comment:

• MTNGIRL
    replied

I'll stay out of this, I'll take Tripp anyday. My love for the Sutherland men is well documented.

Leave a comment:

• tinkermonkey
    replied

I would if you'd quit getting them first!!

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

I'm going to say this for the last time, Tiffany. Get your own man. :judge: You can't have mine!!

But you're so right about him owning that role. What yummy confidence!

Leave a comment:

• tinkermonkey
    replied

Here we go again Stink...can we share?

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

Blair Underwood is my dirty sexy honey.

Leave a comment:

• tinkermonkey
    replied

It doesn't hurt that Blair Underwood is always in scenes with Patrick, or the Baldwin that the gene pool forgot about. He just looks creepy to me and the hair...eww. Then you add the sexxxxay jeans that Blair was wearing and how comfortable he looks in his character and it just keeps getting better...

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

Originally posted by Trac View Post
    Am I the only one or does anyone think that Blair Underwood (Simon Elder) is HOT! And I mean HOT!
    Mmmmm Blair Underwood. That man just gets better looking. I've thought he was hot since I saw him in the movie Krush Groove, decades ago.

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Side note: the actor who plays Karen's fiance (Daniel Cosgrove) is back in his role on Guiding Light, so I'm guessing he isn't staying long on DSM.
    You guessed right! That was a greaaaaat way to end that relationship!! And I love that Tish is going to help Karen get Nick. That's evil genius. :evil:

Lovelovelove Juliet and her frenemy getting back together. Hilarious.

And I've had a thing for Blair Underwood for half my life now. However he doesn't look a day older than when I fell in love with him, dammit!!

Leave a comment:

• Trac
    replied

STinkerbell - LOLOL Your right it's Diry Sexy Money - not to be taken seriously - can you imagine if one of the twins found out they were NOT a Darling? Or maybe the one that is the priest? No he's a Darling LOL

I thought last night was really good - actually so far I've enjoyed every show just as much as the first

Am I the only one or does anyone think that Blair Underwood (Simon Elder) is HOT! And I mean HOT!

Leave a comment:

• tinkermonkey
    replied

Originally posted by twinmom View Post
    But if it is Karen then she'd have to leave Nick alone; I can't stand her going after him! Now if his wife was a bitch it would be different but I like the wife so that is why I hope it is Karen.
    But didn't Karen say when they were all in Europe together that Nick "deflowered" her? I just keep thinking they have slept together already and that's why it is just way to EWWWWW for me.

Side note: the actor who plays Karen's fiance (Daniel Cosgrove) is back in his role on Guiding Light, so I'm guessing he isn't staying long on DSM.

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

Just one twin. It's Dirty Sexy Money, not Masterpiece Theater.

Leave a comment:

• twinmom
    replied

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
    I figure it's Brian, but it'd be a lot funnier if it was a twin. And creepy if it's Karen!!
    Do you want it to be just one of the twins?

Leave a comment:

• twinmom
    replied

But if it is Karen then she'd have to leave Nick alone; I can't stand her going after him! Now if his wife was a bitch it would be different but I like the wife so that is why I hope it is Karen.

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

I figure it's Brian, but it'd be a lot funnier if it was a twin. And creepy if it's Karen!!

Leave a comment:

• tinkermonkey
    replied

Originally posted by twinmom View Post
    I'm hoping it is Karen.
    Seriously? Ewwww! Then she slept with her 1/2 brother? This isn't Passions! Although, the actress playing Karen was on Passions...I actually figure Karen is the only safe bet as to who it isn't, but I'm banking on it being Brian - he and Nick so totally hate each other that it just has to be true. Predictable even.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X