This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: America's Next Top Model

Saleisha has not only modeled for ANTM and been in national commercials (Wendy's ads) but she went to one of Tyra's TZone Camps. That's a program Tyra runs for inner city girls.

Saleisha stated in one of the early episodes that she didn't have to audition, that she was scouted for the show.

The consensus in the fan community is that Tyra picked her to win before the season started. The other girls never had a chance.
    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Hamand View Post
      Saleisha has not only modeled for ANTM and been in national commercials (Wendy's ads) but she went to one of Tyra's TZone Camps. That's a program Tyra runs for inner city girls.

Saleisha stated in one of the early episodes that she didn't have to audition, that she was scouted for the show.

The consensus in the fan community is that Tyra picked her to win before the season started. The other girls never had a chance.
      Seriously? Wow, that's unfortunate. At least now I have a better understanding of why they didn't give Heather a better chance at it.

Comment

Didn't Saliesha pick on Heather too? Like maliciously pick on her. I wanted Chantelle (sp?) to win, but if you listened to her she was kinda' catty. Jennah I liked. Heather I liked...

Comment

I think it was Bianca that was catty and really downright mean to Heather.

I wish they would do a follow up on some of the girls who did not win but were in the top and see if they got work in the business after this exposure. I'd like to know what has become of Heather and what she is doing now.
          sigpic

Comment

They do have some of the girls come back after they don't win (Melrose, Lisa etc...) It certainly makes more sense that she stayed in with her mediocre photos and Heather got eliminated even though she had way better pictures. It really disappoints me to know that Tyra did that. I mean, doesn't she have enough connections in the modeling world to help Salisha without selling out her show?

Chantal was too vapid for me. I did like Jenah but she still wasn't as good as Lisa or Heather. I wonder if Joanie from like 3 cycles ago still models??
            sigpic
            I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Comment

Working...
            X