Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Star Trek Next Gen 20th Anniversary

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Star Trek Next Gen 20th Anniversary

So why the hell aren't they having a marathon on tv right now? I'm watching Spike at this very moment and all that's on is stupid Amazing Videos.

Comment

Well if Wil is reading this site perhaps he can give Rick Berman and the folks at Spike TV a call and arrange things for us
      ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

I enjoyed ALL of the trek shows. Even Voyager and Enterprise. I feel old.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon View Post
          The funny thing is that Wil Wheaton(Wesley) reads MiceAge and MiceChat according to his blog, if I'm not mistaken.
          If he ever posts, I wanna know who he is just so I can say "Shut up, Wesley!" to him all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
            Yeah. I got Resitance and Q&A, I've found them very weak especially compared the DS9 and Titan books which are much better. But I'm still going to give it a chance for another book or two.

Buried Age, on the other hand, was pure Star Trek and I loved it.
            I've just finished Resistance, am surprised you didn't enjoy it; I thought it was quite good. I haven't started Q&A yet because I'm gonna read the new Corps of Engineers first, so I'll be on to Q&A later this week.
            CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
            www.facebook.com/FuseMP
            www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Comment

Working...
            X