This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ugly Betty

Last week we saw how great Mark is and then last night I was like "he's like a hyper active Yorkie!"

I love Daniel. I think he's great...

Comment

Yeah.. I was upset about the whole Mark thing too.. I mean he is so nice to Justin and it just seemed like his relationship with Betty was actually going somewhere, but then he totally blows it all... I hope that ultimately Betty helps the good side of him over-rule the bad side..
      I like Daniel too, but I think it was unfair of him to fire Betty over one little mistake. How many times has he done things to disappoint Betty? He lets her down quite a lot and she is always the one who has to put everything back together. She slips up once and he completely goes off on her, which I really didn't like. It's like she's a doormat. I think its good they are on good terms again, though.
      <3 Chloe

Comment

What are everyone's thoughts on adding Lindsey Lohan to the cast? That would pretty much ruin it for me. I hope it's just a rumor and doesn't come to pass.
        I want my cake back!
        sigpic

Comment

I am not a Lohan fan... I guess I could tolerate her as a special guest in an episode, but if she became a regular character I think I would have a hard time with it...
          <3 Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
            What are everyone's thoughts on adding Lindsey Lohan to the cast? That would pretty much ruin it for me. I hope it's just a rumor and doesn't come to pass.
            She's being added to the cast? I thought I was pretty much up on stuff like this but I hadn't heard this one.
            sigpic

Comment

Right now she can't join the cast until the strike ends... Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Wendygirl View Post
                She's being added to the cast? I thought I was pretty much up on stuff like this but I hadn't heard this one.
                I read it in the current TV Guide. I hope it's just an ugly rumor.
                I want my cake back!
                sigpic

Comment

I hope she does not join but if she does might be exciting lol
                  :crazylegs

Comment

So "27 Dresses"? Based on the trailer in the show... Was anyone else annoyed by that? I mean I am up for a good romantic comedy like the next girl, but dang!

Comment

I love watching Ugly Betty. I've been waiting for her transformation so far. I really liked America's character.
                      It may be time for you to get on that needed vacation

Comment

Working...
                      X