X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inanimate
    replied
    Re: Bionic Woman

It was supposed to be cancelled, and it will be. I think I heard it on comingsoon.net

Leave a comment:

• sailerm
    replied

haven't heard cancellation rumors, though I know it's not doing great in the ratings. The show has really grown on me.

Leave a comment:

• Luke Manning
    replied

This a great show! I'm very glad that guy was killed off last week, as he's a stale actor!!!

Also, I've heard a rumor that it's been canceled. Any truth to this?

Leave a comment:

• seafaring_ghost
    replied

the only think i dont get is why would you remake a spin-off series in the first place.... i mean now not only can we rebuild him... we can make him stronger, faster, bluetooth enabled

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

Originally posted by Tui View Post
    Karla, check out NBC.com, I'm pretty sure they stream full episodes on there.
    Thank you Tui I will check it out.
    what gets me is I can not seem to get kid nation, it says its on, but its not. I have done a dvr search and no kid nation yet the tv advertises it. I want to see that show!!

Leave a comment:

• pratt55
    replied

I thought I would hate it. I never liked the original Bionic Woman but I actually liked the show which usually is the kiss of death for a show.

Leave a comment:

• Tui
    replied

Karla, check out NBC.com, I'm pretty sure they stream full episodes on there.

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

Argh I missed it!! There is so much new stuff on I missed it. I hope I can catch a re run!!

Leave a comment:

• Tui
    replied

I liked it, but I thought I was going to like it better.

I'll keep watching it, but if I miss an episode I get the feeling that I won't feel like catching up.

Leave a comment:

• sailerm
    replied

i caught it today on Sci Fi, and It was much more like Smallville to me than Bionic Woman. Enough with the tortured soul anti-hero's

Leave a comment:

• MegaDisney
    replied

Yeah, I miss that too!

They did a good job of "updating" the effects. Here occular implant is cool...

Leave a comment:

• DisneyIPresume
    replied

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Does she still run in slow motion? Please say yes...
    Originally posted by MegaDisney View Post
    No.
    Well I guess I'm not as enthusiastic about this show now. I'll see it probably but it will be weird.

I remember as a kid playing "Six Million Dollar Man" and pretending to run at 60 mph but what we really did was just run really really slow!

Leave a comment:

• MegaDisney
    replied

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    No.

Leave a comment:

• MegaDisney
    replied

I agree that some characters need to be developed more, but for a first episode they gave us enough information without boring us. I will definately be tuning in again.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainTeach
    replied

I thought it was awful. Too soap opera-ish. Confusing script opening, without establishing some basic ground rules. It is going to take months to sort it all out, and I dont think people will be all that willing to stick it out. I put it in the same category as the Dragnet remake a few years ago, Not Battlestar Galactaca. It elicits no sympathy. The sister relationship should have been developed better. Right now, we have a bratty sister resentful of her big sister.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyIPresume
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MegaDisney
    started a topic Bionic Woman

Bionic Woman

Did anyone else catch the premier?

What did you guys think?

I thought it ROCKED! I love the villan!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X