X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pushing Daisies

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
    I don't believe it is on tonight. I believe a Christmas special is showing in its time slot.
    thanks I was checking on the tv guide couldnt see it.. but then I thought maybe I was missing something

thanks so much

Friends for life

Comment

Did I read somewhere that all of Pushing Daisies new episodes are done? Or, there might have been one more. Either way, I'll be sad when the strike takes hold.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
        Did I read somewhere that all of Pushing Daisies new episodes are done? Or, there might have been one more. Either way, I'll be sad when the strike takes hold.
        I know me too

Friends for life

Comment

I remembered seeing a preview clip last week and it said an all new episode in 2 weeks.

Spoiler
          Next episode: Corpiscle
          Chuck learns the most shocking secret of her life and refuses to forgive Ned. In order to take the Pie Maker's mind off of Chuck, Emerson gets him to solve the mystery of a man killing life insurance agents and hiding them in snow banks. Oscar Vibenius returns to investigate why Chuck has a unique smell. Meanwhile, the Aunts' antidepressant-laced pies begin to show some hallucinogenic effects.
          Airs: Wednesday December 12, 2007

Comment

One more episode next week and then all done until the strike is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
              One more episode next week and then all done until the strike is over.

Friends for life

Comment

Program reminder. The last episode finished because of the strike airs tonight at 8 PM. The previews look amazing.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm excited!!

Comment

I can hardley wait:yea:

Friends for life

Comment

I have my dvr all set. I may wait a few days to watch it and "save" it since I don't have many shows left
                      Last edited by sdmom; 12-12-2007, 02:10 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I'm hoping that sometime in the new year they repeat all the episodes and then I will record them and save them until this show comes out on DVD.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ack! My niece just walked in. She's four so I had to turn it off. We're now watching the polar express. Who wants to tell me how the last 20 minutes went?

Comment

I loved lst nights episode:yea:.. I thought it might be something to do with the sister being the MOM of Chuck

Friends for life

Comment

But what happened in the last 20 minutes?

Comment

The biggest thing that happened right at the very end is that

Spoiler
                                we find out the aunt who wears the eye patch is really Chuck's Mom. She tells Kristin's character and that girl's mouth just drops open

I posted this in a spoiler box in case anyone has not seen the episode yet. Maybe I didn't have too, but there you go.

It was a really good episode but not my favorite overall, except for that ending, of course. I loved how the aunt hallucinated after eating the pie :lol:

I also have really loved how the makeup people have done weird things to the bodies that come back to life for a minute. Really well done.

I was happy to see Pee Wee back!

Oh, and this

Spoiler
                                the killer was the Wish A Wish lady. She could never do anything to cheer that kid up. Then he said the only thing that would make him happy would be if the guys from the insurance company who denied him a heart would die. That gave her the idea to kill them so it would make the boy happy. She ended up getting run over by her own car when the monkey moved the shift thing. She got cut in half but her heart was still good. So guess what ... her heart was transplanted into the boy and she finally did her best good deed of all. Also, Chuck gets over being mad at the pie maker and all is well again with them

Also, you can now see this episode on ABC.com.
                                sigpic

Comment

Oh my goodness!! Thank you!

Comment

That episode was just fantastic. I hope the writer's strike doesn't prevent this show from coming back. It's the best of the new lot and the most innovative and different show on TV.

I did hear that it's up for a Golden Globe award in the TV Comedy/Musical category and maybe one other which I can't remember right now.

UPDATE:

Golden Globe Nominations:
                                    Best TV Comedy or Musical: Best TV Comedy or Music
                                    Best Actor in a TV Comedy: Lee Pace
                                    Best Actress in a TB Comedy: Anna Friel
                                    Last edited by Lost Boy; 12-13-2007, 01:40 PM. Reason: Added Nominations
                                    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

This show deserves every award it can get! The quality far surpasses anything out there on network television.
                                      sigpic

Comment

My question though is, have they ever said who her "acting" mother was? It was my understanding that it was just her father and her when he died, then the aunts stepped in.

Great show!

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                                          My question though is, have they ever said who her "acting" mother was? It was my understanding that it was just her father and her when he died, then the aunts stepped in.
                                          As near as I can remember there has never been any mention made of her mother. I guess we all were just meant to assume that her mother had died when Chuck was a baby or very young leaving only her and her father. But I did notice that when Chuck was in the graveyard by her father's grave there was no stone for her mother. This should prove to be a very interesting story line.
                                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X