Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Stargate Atlantis

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargate Atlantis

Is there anybody here a Stargate fan?

Well, I am. And even though it's parent show Stargate:SG-1 is over (yet there are 2 movies on the way) we still have Stargate: Atlantis, it's spin-off. And it's a really good spin-off.

Staragte: Atlantis just started it's 4th season last Friday called "Adrift" It was the best season opener of any Sci-fi show I've seen in a while and it was awesome!

I'm so ready for the next episode, "Lifeline"!! Adrift left us with a great cliff hanger.

Here in the US, Stargate Atlantis is on every Friday night at 10/9c on the Sci-fi channel. If you haven't seen this great show catch up through all of the episodes here and then watch Season 4. But, be sure to watch the new episodes LIVE and don;t record on your DVR or Tivo.

An Official Team Stargate Member
    Last edited by FanaticFangirl; 10-04-2007, 09:14 AM.

Re: Stargate Atlantis

I'm a Stargate fan! I'm not watching it right now, cuz I have no cable, but I do have many of the DVD boxed sets and watch every second of it. Even though SG-1 is over, it's good to see the regulars pop up here and there.
    I want my cake back!
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Stargate Atlantis

When I heard that Sam Carter was going to go to Atlantis full time I was a little peeved. My mind set, then, was 'keep Sg-1 people on SG-1'. But the idea grew on me. And I've seen pics from Joe M blog that Ronan makes an appearance on SG-1.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X