Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Nip/Tuck

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Re: Nip/Tuck

    I love this show!! We don't have cable so I have to wait a year until it comes out on dvd.

    Karla, the dog thing is GROSS!!!!! Are you sure you want to know?

    I hated how they made the daughter (blanking on her name) be such a brat in the future episode. Also, she is supposed to be about 30 and acts like she is 16!?!? Loved that Matt turned out great; he sure has had some screwed up things happen to him!

    Comment


    • #22
      Re: Nip/Tuck

      Originally posted by twinmom View Post
      I love this show!! We don't have cable so I have to wait a year until it comes out on dvd.

      Karla, the dog thing is GROSS!!!!! Are you sure you want to know?

      I hated how they made the daughter (blanking on her name) be such a brat in the future episode. Also, she is supposed to be about 30 and acts like she is 16!?!? Loved that Matt turned out great; he sure has had some screwed up things happen to him!
      Shawns daughter? she is only 16 in the new season show isn't she? who is suposed to be 30?
      Ok, I got that episode about the dog in the mail yesterday, it was gross. but I laughed my head off when the husband comes in and says " I saw the peanut butter by the bed yes that was gross ! and that chick who gets wacked by the city bus wow that was a big suprise. she was a wack job, but shawn deserved her since he slept with her . men :bash: !!!!!

      Comment


      • #23
        Re: Nip/Tuck

        It was an episode set in the future about what happens with their son Connor. You should be getting to it soon.

        Comment


        • #24
          Re: Nip/Tuck

          Originally posted by twinmom View Post
          It was an episode set in the future about what happens with their son Connor. You should be getting to it soon.
          oh ok :lol: Thanks. I am just about done with all the series, I have 3 more disc's of season 4 and I am done. bring on season 5! It starts October 30th I am all set to tape it with the DVR

          Comment


          • #25
            Re: Nip/Tuck

            Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
            Ok, I got that episode about the dog in the mail yesterday, it was gross. but I laughed my head off when the husband comes in and says " I saw the peanut butter by the bed yes that was gross !
            I'm so glad you got it in the mail and were able to watch it. I was wondering how I was going to "spoil" that one ... just cause it was so gross! Yuck!

            Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
            And that chick who gets wacked by the city bus wow that was a big suprise. she was a wack job, but shawn deserved her since he slept with her. men :bash: !!!!!
            That chick was SO nuts!!! But, I am glad she got whacked too! Gosh, when Shawn walked in and she was breast feeding Conner ... that was definitely crossing the line!!!



            I love the new commercials they've been airing. The whole concept that the show takes place in Los Angeles and here are all these beautiful "fallen angels" that have had their wings surgically removed! Very creative and a little twisted ... just like the show!

            Well, there's less than 36 hours 'til the premiere of Season 5!!! I can't wait!!! :yea:
            Sparrow, Johnson, Skellington, Black, White, ... Daniels. I just love Jack's! :blush:

            P.S. You can always visit me on MySpace at: http://myspace.com/miisvegas.

            Comment


            • #26
              Re: Nip/Tuck

              Originally posted by piratepixy View Post
              I'm so glad you got it in the mail and were able to watch it. I was wondering how I was going to "spoil" that one ... just cause it was so gross! Yuck!
              :lol: thee was no way to explain it, it was so gross :lol:


              That chick was SO nuts!!! But, I am glad she got whacked too! Gosh, when Shawn walked in and she was breast feeding Conner ... that was definitely crossing the line!!!

              OMG I know!! I would have beat her senceless right there!!! what a nut job !!

              I love the new commercials they've been airing. The whole concept that the show takes place in Los Angeles and here are all these beautiful "fallen angels" that have had their wings surgically removed! Very creative and a little twisted ... just like the show!

              Well, there's less than 36 hours 'til the premiere of Season 5!!! I can't wait!!! :yea:
              I have not even seen one comercial for it yet, and I am thrilled to know its coming back, its like rosanne, I miss that show and hated for it to end. just when I got into Nip/tuck that would have made me so mad!!

              Comment


              • #27
                Re: Nip/Tuck

                i saw a ton of commercials when i was watching the world series last night. they are really good! i love the music in them too, the show in general has a really good soundtrack in my opinions.

                ive been watching the DVDs of past season as a little refresher before the premiere and this weekend i watched the episode in season 2 where wilbur is taken from christian...i forgot how sad it was! seeing christian crying was really weird/sad, i teared up myself!

                Comment


                • #28
                  Re: Nip/Tuck

                  I love the music too; I loved Jesus to a Child by George Michael in the episode when Connor has the surgery.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Re: Nip/Tuck

                    Anyone watch the premiere? i thought it was really good! the guest stars were all great, especially jennifer coolidge. Im also loving how sean is the one getting all the attention for once...its gonna be a great season!

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Re: Nip/Tuck

                      Originally posted by clairebear View Post
                      Anyone watch the premiere? i thought it was really good! the guest stars were all great, especially jennifer coolidge. Im also loving how sean is the one getting all the attention for once...its gonna be a great season!
                      I will tonight. I taped it but have not had a chance. I can not ait!!!

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Re: Nip/Tuck

                        Ok, watched both this weeks and last weeks nip/tuck. Oh my goodness. wow!! I would like to add some wow parts but will put spoilers in ok


                        Spoiler
                        The first show and christian being jelous because Sean got the part on the show and they did not want christian, also that he tattled on an actresss getting plastic surgery, and then he being found out as the one that did it, and he is so jelous of sean he can not see straight.
                        I was blown away when Julie came to see them both Christian and Sean, and tell her about her new lover " a new girl friend" . this is a huge twist, also Seans new girl friend wow ! . oh and the magazine lay out Christian did in the nude and all the gay men came to his office wanting him, I laughed my head off. he thought the girls would go mad and bring in buisness, but instead he got the man vote :lmao: I can not wait until next week, this show is soooooo fun!

                        Comment


                        • #32
                          Re: Nip/Tuck

                          wow, just watched the last of season 4, wow, the cuban drug Lord is back,his wife James wanting to take wilbers kidneys that was a great season ending! and he got wilber back!! I am so glad I rented all the back seasons. this show rocks! The new season is so good, I wish I could watch the whole season at once!

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            Re: Nip/Tuck

                            The biggest non-surprise of the night: the return of the clear couple + 1.

                            I thought I was the only one skeeved-out by Matt's eyebrows:
                            Spoiler

                            Maybe I have Winehouse fever since ''Rehab'' had a prominent moment in the episode thanks to the return of Matt (John Hensley). It still literally hurts my eyes to look at this fella's eyebrows. Is someone playing a joke on him? There must be tweezers and wax on this set, yet those bushy things still aren't tamed. My colleague Clark Collis said they look like those eyebrows Jerry drew on his uncle Leo in an episode of Seinfeld years ago. Besides the eyebrows, it turns out Matt is battling a severe drug addiction, as is Kimber (Kelly Carlson). Matt claimed to Sean and Christian that he had left Kimber because of differences over Scientology, but the couple were actually holed up in a dingy little apartment, doing their best version of Requiem for a Dream. With their poor little baby just sitting by, waiting to be fed.
                            http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20160002,00.html
                            Last edited by ALIASd; 11-14-2007, 09:48 AM.
                            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

                            Comment


                            • #34
                              Re: Nip/Tuck

                              Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
                              The biggest non-surprise of the night: the return of the clear couple + 1.

                              I thought I was the only one skeeved-out by Matt's eyebrows:

                              http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20160002,00.html
                              Yikes, I had not even watched the show yet, I was getting to it tonight. Please use spoilers
                              and yes, Matt is scary looking. my 13 year old said mom, is he handicapped :lol: I said no hon now leave the room , this show is not good for anyone under 17 :lol:

                              Comment


                              • #35
                                Re: Nip/Tuck

                                Has anyone been watching the 5th season? It's much better than the disappointing 4th season!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X