Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nip/Tuck

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nip/Tuck

    my favorite guilty pleasure...who else watches? the commercials look great, i think the move to LA will be a good thing. cant wait til october 30!

  • #2
    Re: Nip/Tuck

    Originally posted by clairebear View Post
    my favorite guilty pleasure...who else watches? the commercials look great, i think the move to LA will be a good thing. cant wait til october 30!
    I am on season 4 !! I just got done with all the seasons after watching every episode to catch up on this show. I want to be all done with 4 by the end of the month when season 5 begins ( october 30th ) I really enjoy this show!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Nip/Tuck

      I'm currently re-watching Season 2 on DVD. For me, there's no more addicting show than Nip/Tuck. They should call it Nip/Crack. I love it so much!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Nip/Tuck

        This is one of my favorite shows on TV- and the reason we sprang for digital cable! I have heard that this season Julia has a lesbian affair with a character played by Portia di Rossi and that their love scenes are hot hot hot! I love how this show pushed boundaries in a provocative way, yet you care about the characters so it doesn't seem like its done just for shock value.
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



        Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

        DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Nip/Tuck

          I thank goodness for DVR I have it set to get every episode !! I have never liked series shows, besides survivor. Nip and tuck wow, I can not get enough , and if it ever stops I will have severe with drawls!
          My sister told me about this show 3 years ago, I said not for me, I am just not into drama. but this drama.... wow so funny, scary and keeps me on the edge. I am glad I started watching it a few months ago, I had to go back and watch every episode ! ( every season)
          third season spoiler.....
          Spoiler

          In the fictitious world of Nip/Tuck, the Carver is a masked serial killer who disfigures,rapes and/or kills his victims. He becomes upset afterSean McNamara performs corrective surgery on one of his victims. He attacks McNamara in his bathroom and cuts one side of his face. He then threatens to kill McNamara if he destroys any more of the Carver's "masterpieces". McNamara continues to do so, and in the second season finale, the Carver exactsrevenge by attacking and raping Sean's best friend and business partner, Christian Troy.
          Before raping his victims, and/or carving their cheeks down to the lip to resemble a smile, the Carver tells his victims, "Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are." .

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Nip/Tuck

            Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
            I'm currently re-watching Season 2 on DVD. For me, there's no more addicting show than Nip/Tuck. They should call it Nip/Crack. I love it so much!!

            Seriously. I always miss it when its on, so as soon as it comes out on DVD I always watch it, and then re-watch it after from the very beginning.
            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Nip/Tuck

              I've loved every season, but I love Ava and the Carver the mostest, so I guess that's season 2 and 3.

              I love Christian's relationships with women--Mrs. Grubman, Julia, Kimber, Gina, etc. My favorite Christian moment is when he and Natasha (blind chick) made love and he cried. :love:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Nip/Tuck

                Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                I've loved every season, but I love Ava and the Carver the mostest, so I guess that's season 2 and 3.

                I love Christian's relationships with women--Mrs. Grubman, Julia, Kimber, Gina, etc. My favorite Christian moment is when he and Natasha (blind chick) made love and he cried. :love:
                what was a riot is when she looks at him with no eye balls and he is shocked and grossed out. that made me laugh so hard. Mrs Grubman, what a hoot I was very sad to see her have that stroke, she really was fun!!!
                or when the columbian drug lord who made them take out the breast inplants full of herion, needed a new face so he could go between the countrys again with out being caught, and the doctors gave him another criminals face and he was arrested , now that was soooooo hilarious!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Nip/Tuck

                  Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                  what was a riot is when she looks at him with no eye balls and he is shocked and grossed out. that made me laugh so hard. Mrs Grubman, what a hoot I was very sad to see her have that stroke, she really was fun!!!
                  or when the columbian drug lord who made them take out the breast inplants full of herion, needed a new face so he could go between the countrys again with out being caught, and the doctors gave him another criminals face and he was arrested , now that was soooooo hilarious!!
                  agreed, I love Mrs. Grubman, and i loved how christian went to go see her at the hosiptal, just when you think hes horrible he does something so caring like that and redeems himself. I think the best/saddest christian moment was when the took wilbur away in season 2...I think i might have cried when he broke down in front of julia

                  I cant freakin wait for the premier! what do you think will happen with kimber and the baby?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Nip/Tuck

                    I just started watching season 4 ( show 1 where larry hagman wants new balls ) and I saw all that, can anyone tell me the last show before the season was thru so I can remember if I saw it or not? I would hate to watch all of the season 4 and have seen it all. are we on season 5 or 6 coming up?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Nip/Tuck

                      I am so excited for the new season. I have watched them all religously. And of course- thank goodness for the DVR.
                      I am excited to see how things play out in the new location
                      Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

                      ΔΜΧΑ

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Nip/Tuck

                        Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                        I just started watching season 4 ( show 1 where larry hagman wants new balls ) and I saw all that, can anyone tell me the last show before the season was thru so I can remember if I saw it or not? I would hate to watch all of the season 4 and have seen it all. are we on season 5 or 6 coming up?
                        Season five is the one coming up, season 4 came out on DVD in september...

                        Do you know that kimbers pregnant? I dont want to ruin the whole season if you actually havent seen it..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Nip/Tuck

                          Originally posted by clairebear View Post
                          Season five is the one coming up, season 4 came out on DVD in september...

                          Do you know that kimbers pregnant? I dont want to ruin the whole season if you actually havent seen it..
                          no your kidding!! whos the father?????? tell me more!! also tell me, when julia left with the male nurse, did she leave for good? thats the last I saw , that julia left with the babys nurse and I am dying to know what ever happened. what did I miss so far, kimber pregs oh man!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Nip/Tuck

                            OMG!!! I love, luv, <3, :love:, this show!!! Nip/Tuck is the greatest EVER! (Well, okay it runs neck and neck with The Office, but are completely in two different realms!) I was just e-mailing my friend about what we are going to do the night of the 30th ... like a Premiere Nip/Tuck Party!

                            That episode with Melissa Gilbert and her dog with the peanut butter ... still haunts me! But, I gotta love it.
                            Sparrow, Johnson, Skellington, Black, White, ... Daniels. I just love Jack's! :blush:

                            P.S. You can always visit me on MySpace at: http://myspace.com/miisvegas.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Nip/Tuck

                              Originally posted by piratepixy View Post
                              OMG!!! I love, luv, <3, :love:, this show!!! Nip/Tuck is the greatest EVER! (Well, okay it runs neck and neck with The Office, but are completely in two different realms!) I was just e-mailing my friend about what we are going to do the night of the 30th ... like a Premiere Nip/Tuck Party!

                              That episode with Melissa Gilbert and her dog with the peanut butter ... still haunts me! But, I gotta love it.
                              ok, if you are going to drop hint about milissa and her dog, tell me what episode it is :lol: please!!!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X