This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bold and the Beautiful

Who can tell me what has happened this week on the Bold and the Beautiful? I am in San Diego, and because of the wildfires, they have had nothing but news on. I was in an area that was under voluntary evacuations, not mandatory, and thank goodness we got prepared, but never had to actually leave. I know why they are only showing news and not regular shows, it is very important. But I just want to know what is happening on B&B.
    San Diego Pole Parties

Re: Bold and the Beautiful

Yeah! I want to know too! It was just getting good with Stephanie coming back!

Comment

The last thing I saw was Taylor asking Nick if she could thank the donor for helping the baby. Even when news isn't on ever day any more, we had a power outage on Monday. I don't know what happened, but when the power went out and back on, it fried the hard drive to my Replay TV, which is like a Tivo. We called the support number and I have to mail it in and pay $120 to have it fixed.
      San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

You can go here to read a summary of the prior episodes. It usually updates the current day late at night. Hope this helps. I try to watch when I can but I kind of got sick of Ridge.

http://soapnet.go.com/shows/boldandt...2007_5177.html
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that link.
          San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Heh- Flashback.

LuvsLilo and I met WAY back when on a Soap Board because of B&B! Personally I stopped watching all soaps in summer of 2004- I check every now and then to see if anything fabulous happens- but it doesn't so I don't bother.
            Last edited by Nephythys; 10-24-2007, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
              Heh- Flashback.

LuvsLilo and I met WAY back when on a Soap Board because of B&B!
              I had the same flashback when I saw you were the last post in this thread.

I was pregnant with Lil LL when we met. I can't believe it's been that long.

Comment

Originally posted by LuvsLilo View Post
                I had the same flashback when I saw you were the last post in this thread.

I was pregnant with Lil LL when we met. I can't believe it's been that long.

...and we have yet to meet in person

So- does everyone still hate Brooke? Somewhere along the line I decided I liked her :lmao: I'm annoyed that they killed Darla. The storylines continue to form a wreath- everyone has married everyone else.

Hey- on ATWT is Luke GAY?? Did I miss that story or what?? :lol:

Comment

I saw you at the last meet you were at BUT I was too shy to introduce myself. I'm a goober like that. :blush:

I don't watch any soaps (hard to believe, huh? )I still keep up a bit reading mediadomain every once in a while. Everyone still hates Brooke it seems and it's only gotten worse with her flip flopping between Nick and Ridge. I think Rick was dating one of Tridge's twins for a bit, because after all there is no blood relation between them . :yuck: I guess Thorne and Taylor almost got married but Darla's daughter couldn't get over the fact that Taylor killed Darla. I can't say that I blame her.

Yep, Luke is gay. That was an interesting development. It's sprung a good storyline but in good old CBS fashion they figured out a way to ruin it.

Comment

I have never been a Brooke hater. ) I was a Taylor hater, but I've grown to like her. Probably because I think Brooke and Ridge should be together, and when Taylor came back from the "dead" this last time, it was ridiculous even for a soap opera!

Comment

I think Rick was dating one of Rridge's twins for a bit, because after all there is no blood relation between them .
                      Yeah he was with Phoebe, but I have a feeling he's going to end up back with Ashley again.

I guess Thorne and Taylor almost got married but Darla's daughter couldn't get over the fact that Taylor killed Darla. I can't say that I blame her.
                      Yep. Now Taylor is married to Nick and they just had a baby.

I tolerate Brooke to a point, but then she gets to damn delusional when she gets hung up on Ridge or Nick.

Stephanie, on the other hand, I want to wring her meddling neck. I really hope Eric finally dumps her for good, but for... Donna? Ewwww! But I want to see Brooke do some serious damage to Stephanie for siccing that animal Andy on her.

And I'm calling that Thorne winds up with Katie.
                      Last edited by aimster; 10-24-2007, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post

Stephanie, on the other hand, I want to wring her meddling neck.
                        Stephanie: Evil woman!

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                        And I'm calling that Thorne winds up with Katie.
                        That is a no-brainer. The Forresters and the Logans just trade partners every so often. They really need some fresh blood. Surprised Nick has lasted this long.

Comment

Oh and can I say I don't like Ashley.... but at least she seems to have some brains for the most part.

I admit what would be hilarious would be Brooke ends up with Ridge, Eric ends up with Donna and Thorns gets Katie. Stephanie would REALLY lose it then. :lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X