This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Greek coming back?

Any other fans out there who know when the new seasons gonna start? i miss cappie!

p.s. found this when i was trying to figure out the premier date: Rush'd... I must have totally missed the ads for it but watched some of the clips and boy are some of those kids amusing...

Re: When is Greek coming back?

I think it starts up again in January.

Comment

According to tvshowsondvd.com, it'll be back on in the spring or summer. But rumor has it, the first 10 episodes might come to dvd sometime in the early spring.
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

According to ABC Family publicity, 'Greek' was renewed for a 2nd season and is scheduled to return in the spring.
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

great news, thanks guys! Rush'd has become my "Greek fix" (saw a little cappie on it the other day) but i still cant wait for the real thing to come back!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X