This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown

They cancelled it tonight in my area and will air it tomorrow at 3PM so no one could watch it .

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
      That's my favorite too aashee. And I remember the Valentines one now that you described it a bit. I know they have a DVD of all of the holiday ones, may have to finally pick it up this year. Not sure why they are all on seperate DVD's though when they could fit on 1. Kind of a waste of resources if you ask me.

I also liked Bon Voyage Charlie Brown.

That one was awesome Clinks. Although I wasn't too fond of the French kid Pierre that Marcie fell for.

Make sure you buy the holiday pack, it's awesome. Each one has a 2nd cartoon on it including You're not elected Charlie BRown and the Mayflower one that actually has adult characters. Great buy, a little over $30 at sams Club.

Comment

I love all the Peanuts cartoons...
        Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown (I want a mouth harp)
        Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (I call my house, Chateau of the Bad Neighbor)
        Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (I'm going to have jelly beans, toast, and popcorn this year)
        Snoopy, Come Home (The theme song and the "No Dogs Allowed" song are great)
        A Boy Named Charlie Brown (I before E except after C...)
        Man...I love those cartoons...
        Originally posted by All4dISNEY
        Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
          I love all the Peanuts cartoons...
          Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown (I want a mouth harp)
          Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (I call my house, Chateau of the Bad Neighbor)
          Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (I'm going to have jelly beans, toast, and popcorn this year)
          Snoopy, Come Home (The theme song and the "No Dogs Allowed" song are great)
          A Boy Named Charlie Brown (I before E except after C...)
          Man...I love those cartoons...

Charlie Brown marathon AC, you name the place.

I miss the old days of them being on CBS once a year with the rainbow spinning SPECIAL. Good times, good times.

Comment

Bon Voyage Charlie Brown came from the experiences Charles Schulz endured while going through Germany in WWII.

It was also interesting because while in germany, Charles Schulz followed a Beagle into a nearby war-barrack and he felt bad for the dog. This might have been one of many things that had inspired Charles Schulz to create Snoopy.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
              Charlie Brown marathon AC, you name the place.

I miss the old days of them being on CBS once a year with the rainbow spinning SPECIAL. Good times, good times.
              Gina's house!!! I'll bring the movies, you bring the booze and Gina can clean up when we leave!!!
              Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                Bon Voyage Charlie Brown came from the experiences Charles Schulz endured while going through Germany in WWII.

It was also interesting because while in germany, Charles Schilz followed a Beagle into a nearby war-barrack and he felt bad for the dog. This might have been one of many things that had inspired Charles Schulz to create Snoopy.
                I love when Snoopy goes into the cafe and orders all those root beers...
                Words hurt.

Comment

I think "Sentimental Journey" plays on the jukebox...
                  Words hurt.

Comment

Dang Aristo, you're fast. I barely had a chance to breathe and you already responded to my post :lol:.

Comment

I miss the old days of them being on CBS once a year .
                      Is anyone else old enough to remember when it was sponsored by Dolly Madison?

Comment

Don't forget this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=M3GrmM0sQY4

Pick up some of his CDs...you won't be sorry.
                        Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post

Hell I used to buy Dolly Madison Zingers because they had Snoopy stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
                            Gina's house!!! I'll bring the movies, you bring the booze and Gina can clean up when we leave!!!

Cool! Who's gonna babysit Gina while we're watching the cartoons?

Comment

Count me in as a Charlie Brown lover...
                              I can't choose between the Halloween and Christmas specials, they are both just too close to my heart..
                              I loved "You're a good man, Charlie Brown"... I watched that a lot on tape growing up, and was actually in my school's rendition of it... I played snoopy..
                              <3 Chloe

Comment

I like the one where Snoopy meets his siblings. I especially love Spike and his Cactus girlfriend :lol:.

Comment

Snooooooopy, Snooooopy, come home Snoopy come home come home come home

Comment

Cool! Who's gonna babysit Gina while we're watching the cartoons?
                                    Johnny Depp can babysit me anytime.

Hey you two, we are suppose to be talking about Charlie Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                                      I didn't even know Peanuts were around in the 1800's!

Aren't there a couple of Peanut's Christmas Specials, and
                                      a couple Thanksgiving ones, even a couple of Halloween
                                      Peanut's specials, too?

And I can't believe no one has mentioned the Peanut's
                                      Arbor day special!
                                      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                                      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                                      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                                      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Hopefully some day they will come out with every one in the Peanuts catalog on DVD. I'd buy that in a flash.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                                          Johnny Depp can babysit me anytime.
                                          Hey Gina, if Johnny's babysitting, I demand an invite so I can watch him watch you watch Aashee and Aristocat watch the Charlie Brown movies....
                                          <3 Chloe

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X