This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man vs. Wild

New season starts November 9th! I have a big crush on Bear, hes always so excited about everything (even drinking his own pee) plus hes not bad to look at...

Re: Man vs. Wild

He is kinda hot, with an awesome name! ROWR!! He needs to be shirtless more often however :judge:

Comment

hah, it is an awesome name, theres no way its real right? but i mean i guess if you name your child Bear he's guaranteed to be really hardcore. He's filming an episode in the Sahara this season so maybe he'll be forced to take his shirt off...

Comment

My 5 year old son LOVES this show! The pee drinking episode had him laughing his head off! Time to set up the dvr!

Comment

I'm not sure I like this show, I keep trying to watch it but for instance last night "he" dug a snow cave and used a piece of plastic and bare hands. Even when almost finished his hands were in great shape not half frozen or all that red. It just seems so fake especially when you watch Survivorman and see him get tired and do silly things like almost burning his shelter and slicing his finger with a knife, Bear just seems overproduced and fake.

Comment

Although I am a fan of the show, I just thought I'd point out that his name is not "Bear". That is a nickname. His real name is Edward Michael Grylls.
            "I was curious. I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous."

-Gregory House, MD

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom View Post
              My 5 year old son LOVES this show! The pee drinking episode had him laughing his head off! Time to set up the dvr!
              Well, me and your five year old son have something in common because i was laughing really hard when i saw that too (i guess that says something about my maturity level). Hes done some other really nasty stuff (anyone seen the elephant dung episode?) and i find it all very entertaining! its one of those things where i cant look away! Should be interesting to see if tries to top pee drinking this season...

Comment

Missed the elephant dung episode! My son also loved when he ate the sheep eyeball.

Comment

i love this show! he's the macguyver of outdoor survival! can't wait to see the new season ^_^

Comment

I love this show!!! And Survivorman.
                    Bear is freakin crazy. Did you see when he jumped through the ice into that little stream, river, or lake to show how to get out? That's real ish right there, no fake ish. I couldn't believe it. Then he ran around naked and started doing push ups which made me happy they can blur things out. I'm sure you women liked it though.
                    I've learned so much from watching his shows that I don't want to camp with a tent and camping supplies. I want to go out there with nothing and see what I can do. Just give me a one man camera crew (my brother), and I'll show you what a normal everyday person would do in those situations. I would be cussing and crying like the guys on Blair Witch!

Comment

Originally posted by cal4iri View Post
                      I love this show!!! And Survivorman.
                      Bear is freakin crazy. Did you see when he jumped through the ice into that little stream, river, or lake to show how to get out? That's real ish right there, no fake ish. I couldn't believe it. Then he ran around naked and started doing push ups which made me happy they can blur things out. I'm sure you women liked it though.
                      Thats why i love bear so much! hes almost like a child, hes so energetic and so curious about everything. I think i would really like hanging out with him because i feel like he could make any situation entertaining

Comment

Looking forward to the new season after all that drama he got for having his crew help him on some things. Now all the reruns have disclaimers that he may have had help in some situations and during some points there's added voiceover like "because such and such is such a difficult task, I will be having the crew help me"

I prefer Man vs Wild to Survivorman though. Bear is much more entertaining to watch than the guy on Survivorman, it really doesn't matter if he had help or not, its still entertaining and even alone he's done some pretty amazing things.

Comment

apparently this season theres gonna be three new locations, panama, the sahara and patagonia. The schedules on the website if anyone wants to take a look:

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ma...sode-redo.html

Comment

I can't get enough of these. I'm so glad I Tivo'd them all because I keep going back and watching.
                            Finally the new season started though.
                            You guys see him dig through that camel???? I think that's the grossest thing I've seen him do so far.

Comment

Hahaha yes! How insane was that!! I sent the clip to probably everyone i know. He literally just dove right in..can you imagine?? I was actually laughing when he was inside the camel, still talking about what a great disguise it is..I mean he seemed completely unphased...gah i love him...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X