Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The History of Disney Television Animation: volume 1 - Kickstarter

This is an exciting new Disney Afternoon/Disney Television Animation project that needs your help.

I’m compiling two years of research into a series of Disney TV animation history books, but I need your help! The licensing costs for artwork are very high and I’m running a campaign to help finance it.
    The first volume covers the first decade of the division and tells the history of the development and production of such hit shows as DuckTales, Adventures of the Gummi Bears, Darkwing Duck, TaleSpin, Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Goof Troop and many others. The licensing costs for artwork

Please consider donating to this one of a kind project at
    http://kck.st/1WRcqGd

There are rewards to be had! Signed editions (by producers and voice actors!), a blu ray or dvd with storyboard comparisons of full episodes from different productions + other audiovisual materials and model sheet packs.

Tim Van Hal is raising funds for A History of Disney Television Animation: volume I on Kickstarter! The history of Disney Television Animation, a rich history with the first volume focused on the first decade.
Working...
X