No announcement yet.

What? No MOVIE Sequel To Big Hero 6?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News What? No MOVIE Sequel To Big Hero 6?

With voice talent from the original film returning to this new show on Disney XD, we can't wait to see what happens with Hiro, Baymax, and the rest of the crew as we follow their adventures, and Hiro's life in college at San Fransokyo University!

What a confusing title and post.

Comment

I guess reading between the lines, TV series but no new movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Price View Post
        With voice talent from the original film returning to this new show on Disney XD, we can't wait to see what happens with Hiro, Baymax, and the rest of the crew as we follow their adventures, and Hiro's life in college at San Fransokyo University!
        Micechat has forums for TV and film topics since this doesn't have anything to do with the Disneyland Resort.
        Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

I think we will see a sequel....this TV show will just get people to love the characters more and get more hype when the movie comes out by kids

Heck....look at the Lion King Show...setting up for the live action movie (not timeline wise...but getting kids into the characters and world)...heck I think if the Tangled show does REALLY well it could lead to a cross over movies with Frozen

Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Working...
          X