This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

So far, I prefer last seasons's shows overall.

For one thing, I usually prefer to watch "real people" instead of celebrities competing for charity.

Last night I watched a full episode for just the second time this season.

I haven't yet warmed up to the kids in this season's "class".

(I wonder what those sitcom-wannabe kids really think about the "adults" that come running onto the stage, doing high-fives with them, etc...)

And is Kellie Pickler (singer of American Idol fame) really as dumb as she came across last night? She claimed to not know that France is a country, and picked two answers because they started with the letter "p".

I truly wonder if that was just an act.

Any thoughts about this show?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

I liked last years shows...As for Kellie Pickler...I don't think it is an act...Unfortunatly, I think shes that dumb....It was funny the first time around with Jessica Simpson and the dumb blonde act....But it gets old....real quick..especially if it is an act....after watching the show last year..I have to say, I am not smarter than a fifth grader...I am good till third. good thing my daughter is in 2nd. I get to start over.LOL

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X