This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like "Dinner Impossible"?

Okay...just one more TV show thread (for now at least)...any other fans of Dinner Impossible out there?

There was an episode recently with a strong Disney (Pixar) connection...

From foodnetwork.com...

Pixar Movie Mission
    Chef Robert Irvine heads to Pixar Animation Studios in the San Francisco Bay Area to feed 600 animators, artists and staff a lunch by 1 PM that is inspired by their own imaginations. His mission is to create a menu that is representative of three Pixar favorites: Finding Nemo, Cars and Ratatouille, and he has just 6 hours to complete the mission.
    Here's links to the recipes for dishes he created, including

Calamari "Bruce"Braised Oxtails "Anton"Boeuf Bourguignonne "Gusteau"Appleberry-Peach Strudel-Style PastryAllium Tossed Salad "Emile"Clams "Linguini"Convoy ChickenImpressionist Waldorf SaladLightning Chili and RiceMahi-Mahi with Orange Beurre Blanc SauceMater's Mississippi Tuna MeltMussels "Luigi"Mussels MarinaraPheasant Colette En CroutePompidou Potato Leek SoupRoute 66 BurgersV-12 Vegetable Pot PieCity of Lights Salad NicoiseSteak Carrera with Gorgonzola Sauce

Any other fans of this series?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Do you like "Dinner Impossible"?

I am a large fan of Dinner Impossible along with Food Network itself.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I love this show too Barry! Sometimes I'm just not so sure Robert can pull off the challenges. They get more and more creative each time.
      ~ Tami

Comment

I like it. I caught the tail end of the Pixar episode last week. was flipping channels when I spotted Lassetter and was like.... OMG! PIXAR! I'll have to catch a repeat of the whole episode.

Comment

I have watched it a few times. It's ok...not a must see for me.

Comment

The guy is creative...

Comment

I love Food Netwrok and watch it more than any other network. Dinner Impossible is one of my least favorite shows. I just don't like the host for some reason.

Comment

I watched it last night and it was... okay? I mean Irvine had too many rules.

Comment

We watched the Pixar one, it was good.

Comment

I missed the Pixar one - and wouldn't you know it, I can't find it listed for any of the upcoming shows...
                    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Not so much the show, but I am fascinated by looking at Robert. I like his physique

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                        I missed the Pixar one - and wouldn't you know it, I can't find it listed for any of the upcoming shows...
                        According to the Food Network site, it is scheduled to repeat on December 9 at 7:30PM and 10:30PM Pacific Time. (At least it says 10:30PM/1:30AM ET/PT that night..."check your local listings")

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._53893,00.html
                        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

^^ thank you!!! I think my DVR settings weren't going out far enough to see it yet.
                          I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                          then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I actually created a thread on this episode back on November 4th in the Non-Parks Disney forum:

Pixar Studios On Food Network

Probably should have posted it here in this forum instead.

Comment

I enjoyed watching the Pixar one.
                              *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X