This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smallville down the drain

I really think smallville has really gone off the deep end. Its it me or do they keep avoiding clark from reaching his destiny. Also why does it everybody that comes from krypton know how to fly but clark. It kinda makes him look slow or stupid.Thank God for heroes.

Re: smallville down the drain

Im gonna have to disagree with you on that...I still love this show, but maybe its just cause i love Tom Welling so much. Check out what i found out on the abc family website...Smallville trivia! did you guys know the thing about him always wearing red blue and yellow?

Comment

I totally disagree also. Smallville to me is like a weekly movie, between the story lines,the way it's shot and the SFX they use in it. Even though I really liked Heroes(til the 1st season ender), It never felt like a movie to me.

Smallville doesn't hardly follow the comic lines, which is what makes it fun to watch for me. I would like him to fly too, but with all the other stuff going on, I don't really mind it. The only problem I have with it, is not enough episodes for me since it's my favorite show. That and I wish they could get the cast together from the "Justice" episode on a semi regular basis, or better yet do a spin-off Justice League show, and have Clark be the guest.

Comment

i feel this show is an insult to the comics
        sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Love the show! They seem to be reinventing the show to drag it out a bit. I totally agree the show is going in an odd direction.

By the way Kal- El has already "flown" as of this season. There's also a few other episodes that you might want to pick up at the video store that he has taken flight
          in.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X