X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love American Style - Season 1 DVD 11/20/07

Release Date: November 20, 2007

For the '71 and '72 seasons it was a part of an ABC Friday prime-time lineup that also included Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, Room 222, and The Odd Couple. Each week, this show featured different stories of romance, usually with a comedic spin. All episodes were unrelated, featuring different characters, stories and locations.

Pretty risque for it time, but always interesting. I love the entire Friday night line-up, I was only 8 at the time, Friday night I was able to stay up late, and waiting for this show was worth it!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: Love American Style - Season 1 DVD 11/20/07

I loved this show!!

Comment

I was 10 at the time, thought it was very funny, and now I know I didn't understand the show at all! It still is pretty funny but almost innocent in its humor.
      Originally posted by SummerInFL
      Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
      Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

I was 8 also...and this was our friday night. WOW. So getting me a set.
        Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Just got my copy, yesterday and love it! I was about 3 or four when this was shown on KTLA Channel 5 in reruns here in Los Angeles, CA. The opening titles got me hooked on the show and the rest is history, thanks to TV Land and Oxygen. Those were the good ol' days of TV!:yea:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X