Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

PROGRAM ALERT: A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is on TONIGHT (8pm-ABC)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROGRAM ALERT: A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is on TONIGHT (8pm-ABC)

My second favorite (A Charlie Brown Christmas being my very favorite)

On ABC tonight, November 20th. 2007
    Originally aired 34 years ago today!

Linus:
    "In the year 1621, the Pilgrims held their first Thanksgiving feast. They invited the great Indian chief Massasoit, who brought ninety of his brave Indians and a great abundance of food. Governor William Bradford and Captain Miles Standish were honored guests..."
    :thumbup:
    Last edited by Sorcerer's Apprentice; 11-20-2007, 09:01 AM. Reason: boo- boo'ed

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

:clap:
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love this time of year....*sigh* :love:
      I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
      That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
      sigpic

Comment

I always remember watching this the Tuesday of Thanksgiving week as a kid, then heading off to Arizona early the next morning (see my Thanksgiving memories of yore thread in the MiceChat Main Lounge!). Wow, that sounded so.... commercial :lol:

Comment

I like "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" better. Peppermint Patty annoys me, especially in this show. Still Snoopy cooking is great.

Comment

Re: PROGRAM ALERT: A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is on TONIGHT (8pm-ABC)

I was just coming in to post this.

Edited the title a bit so people will catch it.

Comment

And they're showing the Christmas special next Tuesday. WTF? I remember when they showed holiday specials ON the holiday or the week of the holiday, not a month beforehand.

Comment

We watched. My two-year-old laughed and laughed. It was great!

Peppermint Patty's voice sounded wrong.

Comment

We have it on DVD, so we'll watch it whenever we want, uncut, uncensored (Snoopy swears a lot), and no commercial breaks.

Funniest moment in a CB special is when they go to the store in "Easter Beagle," and the Christmas displays are up.

Comment

I love Easter Beagle the next best, after Christmas. I don't like Peppermint Patty in the Thanksgiving one, she's kind of a jerk!
                    A signature should go here.

Comment

I know, I know, those Patty's are always a handful

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                        And they're showing the Christmas special next Tuesday. WTF? I remember when they showed holiday specials ON the holiday or the week of the holiday, not a month beforehand.
                        It won't even be December!

Comment

I'm actually okay that it's on next week? Why?

We can record it with the DVR and simply just leave it until Christmas and watch it a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                            We can record it with the DVR and simply just leave it until Christmas and watch it a few times.
                            I was thinking about doing that too.

Comment

Yeah I might end up doing that too. Then I can watch the Snoopy Happy Dance whenever I want!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X