Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi Wan returns........

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...002811972.html

"If you just felt a great disturbance in the Force, you’re not mistaken: Ewan McGregor has signed on to play Star Wars icon Obi-Wan Kenobi once again in a new series for Disney+"
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Happy to see Disney showing some prequel-era fans some love. I think Ewan McGregor was great as Obi-Wan Kenobi, definitely a highlight of those films and can't wait to see this. I am hearing from multiple sources that they've already put pen to paper and that we can expect some kind of announcement at D23. While I was bummed that his film got canceled, a TV series theoretically offers way more time spent overall with this character so I think I may prefer it in the end. Hope it's good!
    First of all, the name's not "Zippy"! As a matter of fact, I don't believe I've ever met another bot named Zippy, so one can only assume that you came up with "Zippy" in reference to my speed, which may be technically accurate, but lacks a certain creativity!

Comment

Yay! I wonder if it will be a limited series, like Marvel's upcoming projects.

Comment

Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post
        Yay! I wonder if it will be a limited series, like Marvel's upcoming projects.
        I told myself that even if it ends up being like, 8 episodes long at 30 minutes each, that's still 4 hours (roughly 2 more than a movie would allow) worth of Obi-Wan content which is pretty dang good considering it'd still be miles more time spent with him than all three prequel films combined. I'm happy with just about anything they throw at me assuming this ends up being true.
        First of all, the name's not "Zippy"! As a matter of fact, I don't believe I've ever met another bot named Zippy, so one can only assume that you came up with "Zippy" in reference to my speed, which may be technically accurate, but lacks a certain creativity!

Comment

Its official! Obi Wan is back!

Comment

Working...
          X