This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help remembering a tv show from my childhood

First of all, let me just say that I'm not talking about Power Rangers. :razz:

I am trying desperately to remember a show that ran in the mid-1990's, about a group of kids that would go into a virtual world through their computer and, of course, fight the bad guys. I think there were 3, maybe 4 of them. To enter the computer, they would all call out something that was specific to each of them (and one of them would never say the same thing, and it would always be random, like... "Marshmallow!!"). Once in the computer, they would be transforming robots, one of which was a humanoid robot that would join with the others to form a super-robot, and another was a drill-type vehicle... and I don't remember any of the others.

I can barely remember that this show existed (which is strange, because it was one of my favorite tv shows). I'm lucky I can even remember it happened.

Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Re: I need help remembering a tv show from my childhood

It sounds to me like the show VR Troopers. I remember watching that in the 90s too. It mixed the VR fad with the Power Rangers fad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VR_Troopers
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108978/

Comment

I've looked at info on VR Troopers, I don't think it was that.

In the show I'm thinking of, they entered the virtual world from a basement in a house.

(Although I did like VR Troopers. I'd totally forgotten about it until tonight when I started looking around for this other show.)

Comment

superhuman samuari cyber squad?
        http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvs...i-cyber-squad/

Comment

I was going to say VRTroopers too. I am trying to think. Do you remember the t.v. network?

Comment

Originally posted by tory_c View Post
            OH MY GOD!!! That's it!!! Ha! :yea:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Wow. Just... wow. Thanks so much for finding that!

Comment

Hah, I watched that show too. I remembered the dude but thought he was on VR Troopers not a different show. I had the action figure too, he came with all the attachments of the other characters and such.

Comment

Working...
              X