This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Mountain appears on Star Trek: Voyager

These are screen shots from an episode entitled Critical Care of a hospital floating above ground which I think is a spitting image of Space Mountain, it just isn't symmetrical

When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Re: Space Mountain appears on Star Trek: Voyager

OMG THATS IS SPACE MOUNTAIN! Right on!

Comment

sniff sniff sniff sniffety sniff

whats that I smell in the air????
      the distinct scent of COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT????????

the disney company lawyers need to contact paramount and have a little talk with them......

Comment

There was a South Park episode a few years back called "Trapped in the Closet." It is the episode that got the scientologists so upset. The devices called "soulcatchers" in this episode looked like Space Mountain.

Comment

Haha, that is pretty cool.

Comment

Well they did it again: the picture on the upper left is from episode Time And Again the clothing looks like the uniforms worn by Space Mountain Staff. WHen I go next Sundae[sic] I'm going to photograph one of the Space Mountain cast members and put it together as a collage for comparison. Apparently someone on the Voyager staff has a fixation with Space Mountain!

When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfan07 View Post
              sniff sniff sniff sniffety sniff

whats that I smell in the air????
              the distinct scent of COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT????????

the disney company lawyers need to contact paramount and have a little talk with them......
              Hardly. One, if true it's an homage and not a rip-off. Two, it isn't like a photo of the mountain itself is floating there. It's a space ship vaguely resembling Space Mountain's silhouette. There's nothing even remotely infringing upon copyright here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X