Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

    Is anyone going to watch? I am.

    http://abc.go.com/specials/dancewar/

  • #2
    Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

    I think it will be interesting and I'll at least give it a shot. The fact that the viewers are voting could be bad for a show like this. Many of the viewers will have seriously slanted opinions of Bruno and Carrie Ann from the seasons of DWTS and could take their frustrations out on them! Also, I'm pretty confused on how there is a winning group - if one person from a group is eliminated each week of 6 weeks, and there is any chance of alternating from Bruno's to Carrie Ann's, we could end up with a group of (wahoo?) 3. Like I said, it could be very interesting!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

    "Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"
    * * *

    :love:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

      I just want those annoying commercials that have been leading up to this to stop!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

        I'm planning on watching it. It looks interesting.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

          If it wasn't for "Choir Wars", this would have been the worst idea for a strike-replacement show.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

            I'm probably going to watch...since there is nothing else on TV worth watching.
            http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
            www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
            http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

              Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
              I think it will be interesting and I'll at least give it a shot. The fact that the viewers are voting could be bad for a show like this. Many of the viewers will have seriously slanted opinions of Bruno and Carrie Ann from the seasons of DWTS and could take their frustrations out on them! Also, I'm pretty confused on how there is a winning group - if one person from a group is eliminated each week of 6 weeks, and there is any chance of alternating from Bruno's to Carrie Ann's, we could end up with a group of (wahoo?) 3. Like I said, it could be very interesting!
              I guess you'll just have to watch and find out.

              Originally posted by Wendygirl View Post
              I just want those annoying commercials that have been leading up to this to stop!
              I love annoying commercials. It gets your attention.

              Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
              I'm planning on watching it. It looks interesting.
              Yay!

              Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
              If it wasn't for "Choir Wars", this would have been the worst idea for a strike-replacement show.
              I saw Choir Wars. LOL!

              Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
              I'm probably going to watch...since there is nothing else on TV worth watching.
              I know that American Idol will be coming up soon and I think Big Brother. I know you watch Big Brother but what about AI?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

                I will give it a shot.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

                  I watched this crazy program last night. I did get a little bored during the selection process. Bruno and Carrie Ann were trying to hard to be funny and the humor wasn't there.

                  I enjoyed watching the dancing auditions than the singing auditions. The singing reminding me too much of AI.

                  I'll keep on watching to see what happens next. They did pick a final 14.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

                    Yeah, I watched too. I always have to give a new show 2 or 3 tries. I think Zach is a ringer! He's too good!
                    I want my cake back!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

                      Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
                      Yeah, I watched too. I always have to give a new show 2 or 3 tries. I think Zach is a ringer! He's too good!

                      yes, Zack was good and there's a gal with short blonde hair that stood out also. Her name escapes me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

                        Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                        If it wasn't for "Choir Wars", this would have been the worst idea for a strike-replacement show.
                        LOL someone else who thinks like me! wasn't that the worst???? LOL

                        The show was 'meh' - won't keep me watching - Dancing with the Stars comes back March 17th - any word on who the celebs are???
                        Spell Binding Books
                        http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                        The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                        We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                        Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                        Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

                          Originally posted by Trac View Post
                          LOL someone else who thinks like me! wasn't that the worst???? LOL

                          The show was 'meh' - won't keep me watching - Dancing with the Stars comes back March 17th - any word on who the celebs are???
                          Yeah, you are right it was just meh. But I need to find out what happens next.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X