X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Apprentice

Did anyone else watch?

Anyone else also sick of Omarosa?

Anyone else sick of Omarosa after she first spoke?
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Re: Celebrity Apprentice

Yes
    Yes
    and
    Yes

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

So glad to know I'm not the only one! :lol:
      and the stars come out,

Comment

I really liked the show.

I really hated Omarosa. If she goes away, I am more likely to watch the show more.

I want Gene Simmons to win.
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I watched - and I was sick of Omarosa before the show even started, but this just made it worse!!! Having said that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the attitude that everyone has about her - she isn't really a celebrity!! We all know she is there for ratings and not much else!

I'm enjoying the attitude of the men's team. And from what little we heard from Tiffany, I think that explained why a LOT of the celebrities didn't call in any big guns on this task. It will be fun to see who they call at different points of the game.

The twist in what they do with the money was SUPER cool! Whichever Baldwin (pretty much how I refer to them, I think it was Stephen, he's the reality whore of the family) looked ready to cry when DT gave him that news!

The previews they showed at the start of the show were more entertaining than the ones at the end - looks like the men do have their explosive moments.
          I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
          then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Gene's the only one I'm slightly interested in at the moment. No one else has really stepped up as far as the likability goes. I havent' even heard of half of them and the other half are so "yesterday" it's un-real.

The only thing that really got me upset with Gene was his Hydra comment. But I was happy to see them correct it in the show. :lol: :geek:

Looks like it'll be interesting next week. It should be fun because it's obvious these celebrities won't let anyone walk all over them - especially Trump. I want to see what the "insult" was toward the daughter.

Edit: Oh, and just so I understand. The top prize isn't a job but the big haul for the charity right? If that's right - someone needs to tell Omarosa 'cause she's acting like she's vying for a job!
            and the stars come out,

Comment

Gene Simmons is my favorite so far, following closely by Trace Adkins(not that he's done anything but I like him )

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I glanced over at it a few times, but can't say I was really watching. It was just enough for Omarosa to annoy me.

Comment

The show was a hoot - I loved it, Gene Simmons wearing sun glasses in the board room - he's such a rock star! LOL

I also liked the attitude of the mens team WAY more than the womens team - and as for the celebrity factor, the guys win hands down, I knew who each one was - I knew 2 of the women (I didn't recognize Nadia Comeneche at all)

As for Omarosa - she is a horses fanny - SHE was the one who told the women not to use the celebrity, to only use business sense and then THREW them under the bus in the boardroom for NOT using their celebrity! I wanted her to go the first show but she won't cause she's the friction of the team, actually the whole show.

My daughter, who can't stand the show, watched and loved this one - she also knew all the men but none of the women, and she's only 16 - she got a hoot out of Gene and Trace (Trace is too cool isn't he?) She wanted Big Puss to call James Gandolfini to come and make a donation - how cool would it be to get some of the Sopranos to do something - just fun stuff with the guys!

Luckily they aren't living in tents! LOL But then if the men where Gene would probably call the women he knows for a party!
                  Spell Binding Books
                  http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                  The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                  We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                  Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                  Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

I finally watched this past week's ep and I am PISSED!! (my roommate too!)
                    The women's team gave the guy EXACTLY what he wanted - heartfelt stories about animals, NOT making celebrity the centerpoint. It was everything the gu ysaid AND it was a sweet and moving commercial -made me want to adopt a dog! The other one was all about the celeb. It was cute but kinda lame. I was SHOCKED the girls didn't win!

and what a beeep beep Gene Simmons is!

And, in the preview... I couldn't tell the difference between Alec and Stephen! lol Remember when they were hot?
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Did anyone else watch last night?

I could not believe how arrogant Gene Simmons was/is. I really was bothered by him last night and how the women were never shown trying to step up and say "YOU ARE WRONG!!"

What I really liked last night that I don't think I've ever seen in an episode of the Apprentice, is that they showed that the better idea wins over the better execution. Who else was shocked beyond reason when the girls team lost?

Previews look good, but we can definitely tell who ISN'T going home next week by the "and in 2 weeks, don't miss..." preview.
                      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
                      then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I missed all the other episodes, but I watched last night (nothing else to do). Gene Simmons was beyond arrogant. He totally deserved to be booted off. I think the men deserved to win this challenge, even though they screwed up. The reason I don't have a photo printer is because of the cost of ink cartridges and they played up that angle.

Comment

I think Gene was a bit disrespectful in some regards but I give him kudos for defending his stance. Not many people will do that. Even less will do that in the presence of Donald Trump.

What he did was a direct challenge to Trump and how Trump normally evaluates things on Apprentice. Gene's message seemed to be that Trump should be interested in (when normally considering a job position from the candidates - not the case this season) the overall employee vs. how things unfolded for that particular challenge. By bringing in Omarosa and the other girl, he was trying to show Trump that one rebellious person who has vision for the company he is representing is far better than someone who will either sabotage you ( Omarosa - we've seen that side of her subtlely this season and TONS in the first) or do nothing to benefit you (the other girl).

That's the problem I've always had with Apprentice. Trump puts far too much weight on current tasks and has no vision of the future in regards to a candidate. Repeatedly through the seasons he has fired someone who, while they slipped up that particular task, otherwise has a great track record and let someone who is mediocre squeak by another week.

It's fairly obvious to me (and should be to anyone who's even glimpsed at any of his books) that Trump has no forethought with his employees. He prides himself on giving opportunities to people who would otherwise not have them (he's notorious for quickly advancing the careers of, say, his doormen to executives, etc). While I have respect for that, because we actually need more of that type of goodwill in this world, his radar is obviously off because he constantly misjudges people. Caroline is the biggest example - he fired her because she was letting her "fame" from being on Apprentice get in the way of her normal duties. I'm not too surprised, based on her personality and overall character she exhibited on the show.

Long story short: Trump makes stupid business decisions in regards to personnel. It's about time someone made a stand.

I applaud Gene, however poorly executed it was.
                          and the stars come out,

Comment

It seemed to me like Gene Simmons wanted to get off the show.

Comment

We thought the same thing - I know that Gene did a guest shot on Ugly Betty - AND he has a lot of balls in the air at home where it comes to work - I was watching mostly for Gene - he really is a marketing genius - I'll still watch tho I want to see one of the guys tell Omorosa that her _____does stink and goodbye! I didn't like her the first time and I don't like her this time
                              Spell Binding Books
                              http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                              The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                              We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                              Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                              Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X