This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashmere Mafia

I watched the premier last night. I guess it is ok. I am starting to hate pilots where everyone has to go through the set-up the show dialogue. I don't think that they really needed to drive home the fact that the women had been friends for 15 years. Some parts seemed really predictable.

I never watched Sex In The City, but from what I know, it seems like this show is a copy of SATC.

Did anyone else watch it?
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Re: Cashmere Mafia

It'd didn't have nearly as much charm as SATC. I'm probably biased because I :love: SATC, but to me none of the characters stood out. I'll give it another shot Wednesday night though.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I watched it without planning on it. I enjoyed it a little more than I thought I would, but it could be because it was so mindless it didn't take much to follow it. I did love the part with the redhead (Juliet?) at the awards dinner when she told her hubby she knew about the affair. Classic strong woman moment. But, even for someone who never really watched SATC (hey, give me a break, we don't have the premium channels and already watch too much TV! ) I even noticed the similarities. It's better than the male version, Big Shots, but that isn't saying much.
      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
      then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
        I did love the part with the redhead (Juliet?) at the awards dinner when she told her hubby she knew about the affair. Classic strong woman moment.
        Best part of the whole show!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I watched it cause there was nothing else one! LOL I actually enjoyed it - and I'm not by any means a SEx in the City watcher, actually I don't think I've seen one full eps.

I did not like Lucy Lu at all - but then I haven't enjoyed anything she's been in since Charlies Angels

MIranda Otto - always plays a strong woman, couldn't place her until the 'strong' look she had - aha! Lord of the Rings!!!! LOL

Frances O'Connor - couldn't place her either - okay Timeline - I hated her in Timeline - terrible acting - but she was okay in this one

I think I liked the Bonnie Sommervile storyline the best - it seemed the most realistic to me and she was so comfortable

Was that nanny for real? Are they really like that? cause well, it really shocked she got the job with what she was like

All in all - it was okay - I'll probably watch the next one, tho I'm not sure if it will keep my interest for the long run
          Spell Binding Books
          http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
          The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
          We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
          Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
          Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

Working...
          X