Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Rock of Love 2

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock of Love 2

Surprise surprise! Bret Michaels is back for another round of Rock of Love.

VH1 has some casting clips, if you are interested in watching.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/rock...2/splash.jhtml

I am certainly going to be watching the show once it debuts on January 13th.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Re: Rock of Love 2

Kyler and I watched the first one together. We'd have a blast making fun of them :razz: We'll probably watch.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I get extremely happy whenever somebody doesn't find love on their trashy dating show because it means we get another season!

Comment

antone else think bret michales looks like a women?
        sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I watch way to much "reality tv" that girl megan was on beauty and the geek. I actually like rock of love...gives me something to watch on sun night...The so called germ phobe girl was funny. I can not blame her for not getting all kissy with him. or the girl that got really drunk and said he is not going to pick me I'm ugly, fat and brown... made me laugh..and what is up with frenchy. she is beyond ugly....way to much plastic surgery...although i think bret has had his lips done. still all in all an entertaining show..

Comment

Working...
          X