This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monk?

Anyone else watch it? USA always shows reruns and i finally started watching it and its awesome!! new ones start tomorrow...

Re: Monk?

Tony is one of the best actors out there and I love this show
    Any sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thats when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

I use to watch it regularly, then they let the actress who played Sharona go and I lost interest. But I agree Tony Shaloub is one of my faves.

Comment

tony shaloub is a fantastic actor in my opinion, he def deserves all the critical acclaim hes gotten for monk. I'm thinking the might solve the "who killed trudy" mystery this season..anyone agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
          I use to watch it regularly, then they let the actress who played Sharona go and I lost interest. But I agree Tony Shaloub is one of my faves.
          I must say that the Sharona-Monk relationship was a lot more dramatic than the Natalie-Monk relationship. Sharona seemed more willing to push Monk to step forward in regards to his problems; Natalie seems okay with letting him alone. That said, Monk has grown a lot less selfish since the show started.

Originally posted by clairebear View Post
          tony shaloub is a fantastic actor in my opinion, he def deserves all the critical acclaim hes gotten for monk. I'm thinking the might solve the "who killed trudy" mystery this season..anyone agree?
          I am not so sure I am ready for the end of the show, which I think solving the Trudy mystery will bring about. However, I do think it is high time for a new episode relating to Trudy's murder.

And if anybody is wondering, I don't watch Monk.

Comment

Got seasons 1-4 on DVD, woohoo! , and now I see season 5 is finally out,...maybe......
            "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Who else watched the premier on friday? loved it, Howie Mandel was fantastic...

Comment

Working...
              X