This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you like to see on DWTS?

What celebs would you like to see on Dancing With The Stars???

I'd like to see Joe Lando on there. I haven't heard a thing from him since Dr. Quinn was over and i'd like just to see him on tv again

Host Samantha Harris has this to say:
    George Clooney, Beware! Samantha Harris wants less Michael Clayton, and more Michael Flatley. The Golden Globes may have been canceled, but according to the DWTSDavid BeckhamCameron Mathison
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Re: Who would you like to see on DWTS?

Danny Terio

Comment

Johnny Depp- I know he can dance. He's got some smooth moves.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
        Danny Terio
        ok actually that would get me to watch at least one episode!

How about Robbie Rist?

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Joel McHale only so he could eat his words...

Comment

Well there's lots of rumours flying around over the internet regarding possible stars - but the biggest one is that they've secured a husband-wife team to dance with brother & sister Julianne & Derek Hough. Possibly Steffi Graf & Andre Agassi, Connie Francis & Maury Povich, Angie Harmon & Jason Sehorn, Jonathan Frakes & Genie Francis or Nadia Comenci & Bart Connors.

Other rumoured stars are Chyna, Brooke Hogan, Michelle Kwan, Tori Spelling, Tiffani Thiessen, Christopher Knight, Cybill Shepherd, Melissa Gilbert, Tori Spelling, and someone from Baywatch, Charlie's Angels and the Backstreet Boys.

Maks, Elena, Tony, Derek & Julianne have all re-signed to appear. The only pro apparently not returning is Anna as she will be competing.
            WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
            DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

Comment

Originally posted by hoppypooh View Post
              Well there's lots of rumours flying around over the internet regarding possible stars - but the biggest one is that they've secured a husband-wife team to dance with brother & sister Julianne & Derek Hough. Possibly Steffi Graf & Andre Agassi, Connie Francis & Maury Povich, ....

I am pretty sure you meant Connie Chung.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by hoppypooh View Post

Maks, Elena, Tony, Derek & Julianne have all re-signed to appear. The only pro apparently not returning is Anna as she will be competing.
                Maks is back??? You just made my day. I thought he was not going to be on again. Yea!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic View Post
                  I am pretty sure you meant Connie Chung.
                  Ooooops. What was I thinking? No, really. What was I thinking?

Originally posted by grewupdown View Post
                  Maks is back??? You just made my day. I thought he was not going to be on again. Yea!
                  And yes he's back. Apparently those "I'm never coming back" comments were made in the heat of the moment and he changed his mind.
                  DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

Comment

i'd like to see John Travolta. Do we really need so many 90210 people. I would like more major stars not so many of " so what did they do?" people.. still it is a great show with whomever is on. very entertaining...

Comment

I'm a teenager so, i'm going to want celebrities from my generation. xD No offence to anyone.

xNikki Blonsky
                      xZac Efron
                      xReba Macentire
                      xLindsay Lohan
                      xHilary Duff
                      xPete Wentz
                      xAshlee Simpson
                      xRaven Symone
                      xBrenda Song

Yeah, those are just the people who I think would entertain me [=
                      Every year, there's always 1 Person in each season that entertain me;
                      Sabrina Bryan, Jerry Springer, Billy Ray Cyrus, etc.

Originally posted by jennasmom View Post
                      i'd like to see John Travolta. Do we really need so many 90210 people. I would like more major stars not so many of " so what did they do?" people.. still it is a great show with whomever is on. very entertaining...
                      Correct me if i'm wrong but.. John Travolta was in a season.. [ i forget which ] ..he just lost in an early stage of the season. 2nd or 3rd week i think.
                      *Made By Allie.

Comment

Nope. John Travolta has never been on DWTS... and likely never will be.

IMHO a show like DWTS can't have A-list celebs because the voting would be skewed by those massive fanbases. It's likely to remain a D & C list show.
                        DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X