This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sci Fi fans?

So i'm a bit of a closet sci fi nerd and i saw a commercial for this show called "The Middleman" thats coming on ABC Family, have yall heard of it? I dont know about yall but i LOVE kyle XY so im def gonna check this out... It reminds me a little of Men in Black

Re: Sci Fi fans?

I love Sci Fi as well, as long as it is well done and not just churned out for a laugh. I haven't heard or seen anything on this yet, but now I will keep an eye out. Thanks for the heads up.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Thought you might be interested in this..Check out this review i found on UGO ..Sounds great! Seems like it will be really fun but not in a cheesy way.. Can't wait! I think this is definitely gonna be my summer Sci-Fi addiction..

Comment

I'll toss in my $.02 and also say that I'm a big Science Fiction fan. I try to watch show when they are on TV, I read a good number of books and I also go to conventions.

It's hard to be a Sci-Fi fan with TV shows because so many of them get canceled before they even get going. Journeyman this past year is a great example of a great show the got the boot just went it was starting to pick up speed.

As for "The Middleman", we shall see. Based on what I have seen and read they are not doing anything new or different. But who knows..... it might be fun.
        Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Once in a while I watch SciFi, and I thought they did at great job with
          their "Tin Man" miniseries last year.
          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Sci-Fi, or as Harlan Ellison calls it, Skiffy. If ya like peanuts, you'll love Skiffy.

Comment

See i think this does sound like it will have some new and different elements to it.. I love Kyle XY and it definitely has some funny parts in it but this seems to have more "adult" humor i guess you could say, like much dryer and snarkier ..I also found out while doing some research on the show that Javier Grillo-Marxuach is one of the producer/creators and he was one of the producers on Lost and Medium which gives me a lot of confidence in the show

Comment

Anyone else been keeping up? I'm really liking it so far..very original and really really funny, there have only been two episodes but i thought the 2nd was better than the 1st which is always a good sign..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X