This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New Disney Company Stock Certificates

The Walt Disney Company is now offering its shareholders to purchase a commemorative stock certificate (which has no real value) for only $50.00. While I think the new certificate is cute, it's WAY too expensive for a piece of paper.

I was fortunate enough to get one of the old style certificates when they were free.

Here's the link if you own shares and want to purchase yours.

http://www.disneystore.com/collectib...897/1000202/#_

Re: New Disney Company Stock Certificates

Wow.. that's um... bright.

Its nice to see that they've still kept Walt on it, but its too busy with all the other characters.

I think I prefer the old style, with Cinderella Castle and Spaceship Earth, even though it probably should be Sleeping Beauty Castle..
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wat Disney Company Stock Certificate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	246.9 KB
ID:	7357565

here is a larger image.

I wonder if the art work covers the entire certificate or will there be the "blue" band on the left side like a normal certificate.

Comment

^I would imagine that as its a commemorative version, it won't have the sidebar. That'll be on the actual stock certificate.
        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
        Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
        X