X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Annual Shareholders Meeting

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
    You might want to look at the value of DIS stock today ... just sayin' :thumbup:
    Indeed. Very nice. I actually expected it after yesterday's earnings report.
    SEMPER ABSURDA

Comment

You might want to look at the value of DIS stock today ... just sayin' :thumbup:
      Amazing!
      Lovin' it!

Comment

I didn't expect Disney to break 100 until 6-9 months.

$101.37 at noon pdt

Comment

I just got my proxy in today's mail.

it's strange, I know that others got theirs in the mail 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Comment

D23 is having a screening of Cinderella at the Palace of Fine Arts Theater right after the meeting, so maybe they did not want to compete with that. I saw Cinderella last night and it was very good.

I hope to visit the museum on the day before the meeting. I am looking forward to seeing the trains exhibit.

Comment

D23 is having a screening of Cinderella at the Palace of Fine Arts Theater right after the meeting, so maybe they did not want to compete with that. I saw Cinderella last night and it was very good.

I hope to visit the museum on the day before the meeting. I am looking forward to seeing the trains exhibit.
                is it right after the meeting or a couple of hours later? if it is only for D23 they will have to clear the theater and then allow time to readmit those with tickets.

if it is open to those attending the shareholders, I might stay. it depends on how hungry I am and what might be available at the concession stand.

edit: saw on the D23 site that the screening is at 1:30. we will probably leave for lunch and most likely not want to come back. it looks like it is open to all D23 levels. it looks like there are still tickets available for the screening.
                Last edited by gary94080; 03-05-2015, 03:11 PM.

Comment

There is also a D 23 dessert reception after the movie only open two gold members.

Comment

Working...
                  X