Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• past annual meeting locations

Can anyone tell me where i can find a list of ALL the past disney annual meeting locations? thanks

I have gone to meetings in Anaheim, Oakland CA and San Francisco

I don't know if there is a list anywhere. I suppose you can pull up old annual reports.

Edit: I just went to the company site. the information about the meeting is in the letter that comes with the annual report that covers voting. the archive there includes the annual reports but not the voting letter.

there was a press release about the last meeting that was held in Raleigh, North Carolina. sitting at home with not much to do so.....

I went back a ways in the archive:

2020 Raleigh, North Carolina
    2019 St. Louis, Missouri
    2018 Houston, Texas
    2017 Denver, Colorado
    2016 Chicago, Illinois
    2015 San Francisco, California *
    2014 Portland, Oregon
    2013 Phoenix, Arizona
    2012 Kansas City, Missouri
    2011 Salt Lake City, Utah
    2010 San Antonio, Texas
    2009 Oakland, California *
    2008 Albuquerque, New Mexico
    2007 New Orleans, Louisiana
    2006 Anaheim, California
    2005 Minneapolis, Minnesota
    2004 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

no press release about voting results in the web archive prior to 2004.
    * meetings I went to. the Anaheim meeting I went to was probably before 1990.
    Last edited by gary94080; 03-19-2020, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much. 2I am hoping to find a list of the ones that go back to the 1970’s.

Comment

your welcome.

I don't know for a fact, but I suspect that prior to the purchase of ABC, the shareholders meetings were probably held in or near Anaheim or Burbank.

I do know that they used to give each shareholder two one day passes to Disneyland.

when I was looking at the press releases about the shareholder's meeting, I did notice that there was contact information at the bottom. if you email them you might get the answer, after the pandemic is over. if you get a response, post an update, I am curious to know as well.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X