Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

"Princess Diaries" films coming to Blu-ray!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Princess Diaries" films coming to Blu-ray!

Both of the "Princess Diaries" films are coming to Blu-ray and are available for pre-order on Amazon.com!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________
    SAVE THE DISNEY AFTERNOON! SAVE THE DISNEY TREASURES! Join Open Vault Disney!

Re: &quot;Princess Diaries&quot; films coming to Blu-ray!

Would be nice if Disney released more of their catalogue titles on Blu-Ray. So far all we got were TRON and Rocketeer. Would like to see a number of their 90s movies hit the format like Cool Runnings, White Fang, Shipwrecked, The Three Musketeers, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, etc.

Comment

Re: &quot;Princess Diaries&quot; films coming to Blu-ray!

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
      Would be nice if Disney released more of their catalogue titles on Blu-Ray. So far all we got were TRON and Rocketeer. Would like to see a number of their 90s movies hit the format like Cool Runnings, White Fang, Shipwrecked, The Three Musketeers, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, etc.
      They never even released the Honey I Shrunk the Kids movies in Widescreen in North America. I had to import those from the U.K. =D

Also, back on topic, Target will have these in April as an exclusive for a few months.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-princess-diaries-bluray-19676/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X