Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Princess Diaries" films coming to Blu-ray!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Princess Diaries" films coming to Blu-ray!

Both of the "Princess Diaries" films are coming to Blu-ray and are available for pre-order on Amazon.com!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________
    SAVE THE DISNEY AFTERNOON! SAVE THE DISNEY TREASURES! Join Open Vault Disney!

Re: "Princess Diaries" films coming to Blu-ray!

Would be nice if Disney released more of their catalogue titles on Blu-Ray. So far all we got were TRON and Rocketeer. Would like to see a number of their 90s movies hit the format like Cool Runnings, White Fang, Shipwrecked, The Three Musketeers, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, etc.

Comment

Re: "Princess Diaries" films coming to Blu-ray!

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
      Would be nice if Disney released more of their catalogue titles on Blu-Ray. So far all we got were TRON and Rocketeer. Would like to see a number of their 90s movies hit the format like Cool Runnings, White Fang, Shipwrecked, The Three Musketeers, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, etc.
      They never even released the Honey I Shrunk the Kids movies in Widescreen in North America. I had to import those from the U.K. =D

Also, back on topic, Target will have these in April as an exclusive for a few months.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-princess-diaries-bluray-19676/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X