Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Quote Game - "The Reawakening"

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Movie Quote Game - "The Reawakening"

    Pretty easy to follow. I'll start with a movie quote. The next person just needs to guess correctly (look it up if needed for help, but try to make them easy. Doesn't have to be Disney exclusive) and post another line, then the cycle will continue. Let's see how long we can keep this going. I'll start out with a REAL easy one.


    "But why is the rum gone?!"
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

  • #2
    Re: Movie Quote Game - "The Reawakening"

    Pirate's of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

    "I know it's a Rock! Don't you think I know a Rock when I see a Rock? I've spent a lot of time around Rocks!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Movie Quote Game - "The Reawakening"

      Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
      Pirate's of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

      "I know it's a Rock! Don't you think I know a Rock when I see a Rock? I've spent a lot of time around Rocks!"
      A Bug's Life.

      "Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did *was* wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...
      ...and an athlete...
      ...and a basket case...
      ...a princess...
      ...and a criminal...
      Does that answer your question?"
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Movie Quote Game - "The Reawakening"

        Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
        A Bug's Life.

        "Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did *was* wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...
        ...and an athlete...
        ...and a basket case...
        ...a princess...
        ...and a criminal...
        Does that answer your question?"

        The Breakfast Club


        "What are you doing?"
        "I'm burying you!"
        "But I'm still alive!" <now crying>
        "Shut up! You're waking the neighbors!"
        "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

          Originally posted by stitchfanocala View Post
          The Breakfast Club


          "What are you doing?"
          "I'm burying you!"
          "But I'm still alive!" <now crying>
          "Shut up! You're waking the neighbors!"
          Stepbrothers.

          "License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will not quit, ever."
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

            Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
            Stepbrothers.

            "License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will not quit, ever."
            Caddyshack

            "You're gonna lose the arm!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

              Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
              Caddyshack

              "You're gonna lose the arm!"
              I'm lost on this one. I tried to google it, but couldn't find it, not even on imdb. Funny enough though, this thread was the third search result when I googled the quote.
              "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                Originally posted by stitchfanocala View Post
                I'm lost on this one. I tried to google it, but couldn't find it, not even on imdb. Funny enough though, this thread was the third search result when I googled the quote.
                I just realized I missed a 't' in there, so it should be like this:
                "You're gonna lose that arm!"

                Hint: The movie involved the 80s...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                  Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                  I just realized I missed a 't' in there, so it should be like this:
                  "You're gonna lose that arm!"

                  Hint: The movie involved the 80s...
                  No one?

                  Another hint:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                    Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                    I just realized I missed a 't' in there, so it should be like this:
                    "You're gonna lose that arm!"

                    Hint: The movie involved the 80s...
                    Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                    No one?

                    Another hint:

                    Oh I knew which one it was. I just didn't get around to answering it.

                    Hot Tub Time Machine


                    "It looks to me like I've got all the horses!"
                    "Hey Beni, it looks to me like you're on the wrong side of the river!"
                    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                      Originally posted by stitchfanocala View Post
                      "It looks to me like I've got all the horses!"
                      "Hey Beni, it looks to me like you're on the wrong side of the river!"
                      The Mummy (1999)

                      "This isn't where I parked my car."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                        Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                        The Mummy (1999)

                        "This isn't where I parked my car."
                        Eurotrip

                        "Doesn't he own a shirt?"
                        "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                          Originally posted by stitchfanocala View Post
                          Eurotrip

                          "Doesn't he own a shirt?"
                          The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

                          "Hell yeah! You my nerf herder!"
                          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                            Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                            The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

                            "Hell yeah! You my nerf herder!"
                            Family Guy Star Wars Blue Harvest

                            "Out there is a new world! Out there is our victory! Out there is our destiny!"
                            "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                              Originally posted by stitchfanocala View Post
                              "Out there is a new world! Out there is our victory! Out there is our destiny!"
                              TRON Legacy

                              "Eight year-olds, Dude."

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                                Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                                TRON Legacy

                                "Eight year-olds, Dude."
                                The Big Lebowski

                                "You didn't invite me, so I crashed!"

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                                  Originally posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
                                  The Big Lebowski

                                  "You didn't invite me, so I crashed!"
                                  Batman Returns

                                  "Imagine if America was a dictatorship. You could let 1% of the people have all the nation's wealth. You could help your rich friends get richer by cutting their taxes. And bailing them out when they gamble and lose!"

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                                    Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                                    Batman Returns

                                    "Imagine if America was a dictatorship. You could let 1% of the people have all the nation's wealth. You could help your rich friends get richer by cutting their taxes. And bailing them out when they gamble and lose!"
                                    The Dictator.

                                    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."
                                    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                                      Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                                      The Dictator.

                                      "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."
                                      Fast Times at Ridgemont High


                                      "What, are they testing missiles here?"

                                      (Don't try to imdb it, you won't find it. Its not in their quotes section for this film. I've looked. Funny movie that came out in the mid 80's. Don't get lost in a "Forrest" while trying to find it. But if you do find it, you'll get a loud round of "Cheers" from everyone.)
                                      "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Movie Quote Game - &quot;The Reawakening&quot;

                                        Originally posted by stitchfanocala View Post
                                        "What, are they testing missiles here?"
                                        Money Pit

                                        "Hooch for the pooch!"

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X