This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New Guardians of the Galaxy trailer

The new trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy is out.

Last edited by Hathaway Browne; 08-07-2014, 11:30 AM.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Re: New Guardians of the Galaxy trailer

Extended trailer
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

Business Insider attended a screening of the new movie Wednesday before its in theaters next month, and it's safe to say that risk is going to pay off in a big way. If you need any kind of writing helps you can use this website for more details.

Comment

Bumping this thread, although there are reviews in the "What movie did you see" thread, I didn't want to bog it down with more specific GotG talk. And we can probably go all spoilery in here.

Talking of spoilers - for this and the sequel...

Every Easter Egg in Guardians (SPOILERS - ye be warned! :captain

And, here's a question for y'all. Do you think the film would have been as well received if they'd left the humour out and played it as a serious action adventure?
        I feel that it is the comedy (and soundtrack) that helps set it apart from many a 'space opera' as well as the other 'more serious' Marvel releases.
        sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

The receipts are encouraging so far, $94.3m (and over $100m if you account for international takings) guess its a success.
          sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X