Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary LEGO Set

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary LEGO Set

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/70096

For those of you who don't know what this concept is, I shall explain.

Lego Ideas (formerly Lego CUUSOO) is something unlike anything Lego has done before. After registration, with keen building ability, you can post your ideas to the site. If a project gets 10,000 vote by the other members of the Ideas community, it will be considered for production by the Lego Ideas Board at one one three meetings each year. If your set is selected, it will be produced (with some tweaking by Lego).

So now that that's been sorted out, back to the matter at hand.

The set above was proposed by Lego Ideas user nicktierce, and is a set depicting the Banks' house from Mary Poppins, in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the film.

In my personal opinion, this is very well put-toghether set, and I believe it deserves to be produced. So I'm posting this here to build interest in the MiceChat community, and hopefully convince you all to support this set.

Thank you, that is all.
    It's great, and I would totally support and buy it!
    100.00%
    I honestly don't like it.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

"The happy haunts have recieved a faldric nomdage." ~Paul Frees

Originally posted by SOTSreleaseplease
    The more Paul Frees, the better I say.

Re: Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary LEGO Set

Ooh first to reply! Thats a first.
    :ot:
    Anyway! I just love Legos and I think that this is a set that I would most definitely buy! Especially since it would come out to celebrate the 50th anniversary of MARY POPPINS!!!! And I have to say what a great design! I'm rooting for you guys! Hope everyone agrees!

~Frozenprincess
    sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X