Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Privacy Policy and Terms of Use

Please review MiceChat's updated Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Links are provided at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Tron 3 cancelled, sign petition to try to save it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tron 3 cancelled, sign petition to try to save it!

As many of you have heard, Disney has scrapped plans to follow through with a third Tron film.

If you'd like to try and have the film saved and created, check this out...

https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney...t_created=true

• Rokazulu
    replied
    A lot of critics thought negatively of Tron: Legacy.

I really enjoyed it!

The symbolism in that movie was powerful. Jeff Bridges doing his spiritual "zen" thing as a center piece for that movie was awesome. Also DAFT FREAKING PUNK made the entire soundtrack. The movie was a masterpiece film in my opinion and I list it as one of my all time favorites. Not sure where it went wrong and why Disney would scrap it. But, to be honest I wouldn't mind if they waited some more years until they reboot Tron again. The last one was perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Hathaway Browne
    replied
    Re: Tron 3 cancelled, sign petition to try to save it!

Its a shame they've decided to shelve the third film. Part of me thinks they might just not have got the script they want, the other part thinks that its a case of "who needs Tron when we've got Star Wars and Marvel?".

Hopefully they might revisit the Grid in a few years time. There's still plenty that can be done with their own home-grown IP.

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

I'm glad that Tron 3 is cancel I didn't like the first one to me it was boarding that it was putting me to sleep. Didn't want to see the 2nd one so I'm glad the 3rd one is not going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Mondo Mouse
    replied

Originally posted by Darth Goofy View Post
    I would love them to remake the Black Hole. With the technology available and possibly improving the story line it would be great.
    BRILLIANT idea.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Goofy
    replied

I would love them to remake the Black Hole. With the technology available and possibly improving the story line it would be great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X