Bloomberg: Disney's Parks Chief Emerges as Contender to Succeed Iger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This comment came from the - The Wall Street Journal

"James Murdoch has embraced—and even propelled—the idea of doing the deal, according to people familiar with his thinking. If a deal happens with Disney, James could wind up going to Disney in a senior role, setting him up as a potential candidate to succeed Mr. Iger, who has said he plans to retire in 2019, people close to the deal talks say."

I reading the same thing - all over in the investing reports
    Last edited by Eagleman; 12-06-2017, 05:10 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

At this point all we can say for sure is that nobody has any idea what is going on, haha. Speculation history: Staggs, then outside hire, then Chapek, then Murdoch, and now...

Disney Deal for Fox Assets May Mean Iger Stays Longer, WSJ Says

My vote is still for George Kalogridis! Loved when he was president of the DLR and from the looks of things he's managing WDW well also.

Comment

Originally posted by WaltDisney'sAlec View Post
        At this point all we can say for sure is that nobody has any idea what is going on, haha. Speculation history: Staggs, then outside hire, then Chapek, then Murdoch, and now...

Disney Deal for Fox Assets May Mean Iger Stays Longer, WSJ Says

My vote is still for George Kalogridis! Loved when he was president of the DLR and from the looks of things he's managing WDW well also.
        I think George Kalogridis , would be great for leadership of Disney Parks and Resorts
        But It just he not going be the person ,running the whole Disney Company!

The Disney Board are looking outside of the company...........IMO .......this can mean something if the Fox-assets , go all the way
        with James Murdoch !

PS: we should know if there DEAL ,this week........this from the news
        Last edited by Eagleman; 12-11-2017, 08:40 PM.
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Working...
        X