Star Wars Episode VII Cast Officially Announced!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Disney Ninja
    Quiet As A Mouse!
    • Mar 2010

News Star Wars Episode VII Cast Officially Announced!!!

Lucas Films announced today the cast of the new Star Wars Movie:

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.
    Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer. The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"
  • LordVader
    Heavy Breather
    • Jun 2012

Re: Star Wars Episode VII Cast Officially Announced!!!

Andy Serkis!?!? Awesome!!!
    sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

• calsig31
      -
      • Aug 2009

I think it's great that Hayden Christensen was not included in that list. Worst actor ever!
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

• Darth Goofy
        What is thy bidding?
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
        I think it's great that Hayden Christensen was not included in that list. Worst actor ever!
        I agree I would hate to see him come back as a Force Ghost...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X