This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video New teaser trailer for star wars

I'm a geek when it comes to Start Wars, so of course I had to share! Makes me wish this was more in Tomorrowland. Anyone else? https://www.yahoo.com/movies/star-wa...572533957.html
    “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

re: New teaser trailer for star wars

My thoughts on this can be summed up in one word...OMG.

Comment

Sadly I'm not holding out much hope that it will be good enough to erase the bad taste left from Lucas' three past films that pretty much spit in the audience's face.... Not that I think these will be that bad, but he kind of jacked up the Star Trek franchise with his reboot of it... so who know how bad these could be.

Comment

Is a teasor railer some kind of railgun?

Comment

Re: New teasor railer for star wars

Yeah. I know. This trailer was totally awesome!

Comment

Re: New teaser trailer for star wars

Originally posted by visithor View Post
            Is a teasor railer some kind of railgun?
            Yeah, and all it does is make fun of your opponent. Kind of like one of those gag handguns that used to have a POW flag come out after you pull the trigger. The flags of the Teaser Railgun spit out lines like, YO MOMA and such. I can't really think of any others it might spit out that won't get me in some trouble here.

Comment

Re: New teaser trailer for star wars

Finally ... a long enough trailer to get a feel for this. For the first time in years ... a Star Wars film that just might erase the bad after taste of Episodes 1,2 and 3.

And ... yeah ... I'd like to see more in the DLR ... as the original poster suggests. But not Tomorrowland. They could take up space in the Hollywood&Dine building in DCA. With kiosks, exhibits and other things. Tomorrowland needs to start shifting back what it was decades ago. A showcase for our future. Not the (past) future of some other group of humans "far, far away, in another galaxy". Star Wars needs to go into a rhelm of it's own .. that's more Tech Fantasy.
              MY SIGNATURE:
              Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Working...
              X