Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post
    I’m concerned that the She-Hulk logo went from punky and cool to “General Hospital” feeling. I hope this doesn’t indicate a weird shift in tone for the project.
    She-Hulk is a potentially weird wild card. Not just because the hulk properties are seemingly cursed, but the series will be a comedy. In the original source material, Jennifer Waters AKA She-Hulk frequently breaks the 4th wall, similar to Deadpool.

Though, I'm happy with Tatiana Maslany's casting. If you have seen her in Orphan Black, then you already know she has no limits in her range in Acting.

Originally posted by Brian PieGuy View Post
    I just hope the Marvel Cinematic Universe brand doesn't become diluted with the amount of content they're making, especially with them now branching into animation.
    I do worry that as well. Overproduction of content is one of the hurdles that has hinder Star Wars. One benefit that Marvel has over Star Wars, is their variety in material. Star Wars bread & butter is 'intergalactic fighting in space'. But Marvel characters range from every day humans to wizard and witches. Sci-Fi Androids to Space aliens And mythologies based on Norse, Greek and Chinese mythos and more. Basically, something for everyone.

Comment

For those of you who are planning to wait until Eternals is on Disney+, you may be waiting longer than planned. In a new report from Streaming Guider, Disney is delaying the Disney+ debut of the film to January 12, 2022. This would extend the film's theatrical window to 70 days, instead of the initial announced 45 day window.

If this report is true, then it shows Disney is likely abandoning the idea of immediate streaming upon release. Before this, Shang-Chi's Disney+ debut was bumped from an estimated October 18th date to November 12th for Disney+ Day.

In my opinion, immediate streaming was never a financially great idea.
      Disney+ announced that it will add Marvel's 2021 superhero movie 'Eternals' to its streaming service worldwide on January 12, 2022.
      Last edited by Spongeocto4; 11-27-2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post
        In my opinion, immediate streaming was never a financially great idea.
        I agree, I'd rather theaters be in a financially stable position than have the instant gratification of immediate streaming.

Brian the Pooh

Comment

Deadline announced today that Shang-Chi's director, Destin Daniel Cretton, has signed a deal with Marvel. This officially greenlights Shang-Chi 2 and a new Disney+ series, with the latter pontentially being connected to the film.

EXCLUSIVE: Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings filmmaker Destin Daniel Cretton has entered into an exclusive multi-year overall deal with Disney companies Marvel Studios and Hulu's Onyx Collective. The filmmaker is already in development with Marvel Studios on a new MCU series for Disney+.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X