X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Brave trailer

Here's the full length trailer for Pixar's Brave

sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Re: New Brave trailer

Liked what I saw from this trailer. Got a glimpse from Merida's personality and has me curious about the blue glowing orb that's also featured in the poster.

Maybe I'm looking too far ahead, but I can't wait to meet her in the park. Has to be the craziest hair we've seen from a Disney Princess.)
    sigpic
    Home away from Home.

Comment

Mulan, much?
      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Looks....i mean ok..but for me trailers for Pixar movies never really get me pumped..i though Up and Toy Story just looked ok too but man they are some of my favorite films now...so I'll wait til i hear some GREAT reviews before i get excited
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Has to be the craziest hair we've seen from a Disney Princess.)
          I just mentioned to my girlfriend, that once the film comes out she will become an instant celebrity
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Roxstar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	7338971
          She has always drawn attention because of her hair, I think with the release of Brave it will turn it up to a whole new level.

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
            Mulan, much?
            Hahaha I knew there was something familiar about it!

Sure it looks great but I don't know, I'll have to wait until it hits the cinemas.
            sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
            Walt Disney

Comment

Hmmm... I don't know if it really made me think "Oh my god! I have to see this!" it just didn't... pop for me...
              All right, listen! I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder.

DLR Annual Passholder, Disney nerd
              Trip Reports:
              From California to Walt Disney World: The Road to Orlando (Coming soon)

Comment

This was totally different than what I was expecting. I hadn't heard much about this movie at all other than the title, then I see the trailer and... Oh a Celtic-themed movie? For some reason with the title "Brave" I thought it was going to be about American Indians or something. Whoops. I'll go crawl back under my rock now.

Comment

I'm surprised no one is talking about the latest Brave trailer!!

Brave - Trailer 2 - Movie Trailers - iTunes

It gave me goosebumps! A much better representation of what's in store, as opposed to the more generic type of movie trailer family movies usually seem to get. Of course the fact that this is actually 2 minutes straight from the movie instead of a "Best Of" mash up certainly helps.

I can't wait for this to come out!! )

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X