X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALIASd
    replied
    Re: Wreck-It-Ralph trailer

^me too Sir C! Hearing from those who've seen it that it'll be WDAS' ticket back into Best Animated Feature category at Oscars.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

I haven't been this excited for an Animated movie in awhile.

Leave a comment:

• JerrodDRagon
    replied

I'm not usually into 3D animation but the film looks beautiful

Leave a comment:

• Hathaway Browne
    replied

A new trailer is out.

Yahoo! Movies - Family Movies - In Theaters and Coming Soon

Leave a comment:

• JerrodDRagon
    replied

Originally posted by Stitch626626 View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't think this looks all that great? Maybe it's just that I don't play that many video games, so the cameos kind of fly over my head, but I just don't find the concept of a roger rabbit-like mash up of video games very appealing.
    People always says....its like Roger Rabbit.....when its really not

Besides the cameo's..this movie is about a villain becoming a good guy and NO live action...so its pretty different. Though I'm still pretty excited as a video game fan....still hoping Halo and Bio Shock characters made it in the movie

Leave a comment:

• JJKit
    replied

Saw this preview today in 3d and - wow. I'd watched the trailer on my computer a dozen or so times and was already excited but the 3d was SO well done and just made the whole thing a lot better. Ok, yet another movie I have to pay even more to watch. :blink:

Leave a comment:

• LordVader
    replied

My nerd senses went on full overload after seeing this trailer. Seeing some of gamings greatest villians in one room was just astounding. I loved the Q-Bert reference. I am certain there are more cameos in store, but they are keeping them under wraps until release. Which I garantee I will be there opening day.

Leave a comment:

• Stitch626626
    replied

Am I the only one who doesn't think this looks all that great? Maybe it's just that I don't play that many video games, so the cameos kind of fly over my head, but I just don't find the concept of a roger rabbit-like mash up of video games very appealing.

Leave a comment:

• JerrodDRagon
    replied

Originally posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
    I reckon Tron will be in there somewhere, if not a proper cameo at the very least an Easter egg for us to find.
    haha forgot he's from a video game.....hope him and Ralph talk could be pretty funny

Also I hope that the rumored other games like Bio Shock and Halo characters will be in the movie too, would make my day as a video gamers to see those characters in a movie..at least once

Leave a comment:

• BugSam101
    replied

Looks great the music in the beginning got me hooked

Leave a comment:

• Wren
    replied

Very surprised the characters they were able to get from other companies.

It does look like the Roger Rabit of video game movies

Leave a comment:

• Melonballer
    replied

Other cameos include Paperboy (you can see him behind Ralph when he is eating the cherries) and the zombie is from House of the Dead. I am happy with the fact that they used characters from more adult games, like the zombie and Kano.

One thing I am reading in the comments is that people are looking for characters from games like Halo. I am not sure we will see Master Chief or any character that is not from an arcade game. Then again, I can't recall a Sonic Arcade game, so maybe we will.

Leave a comment:

• Wreckless Abrandon
    replied

I watched this trailer with an ear to ear smile! I can definitely say that this sounds like Disney is moving in the right direction in terms of storytelling.

Leave a comment:

• Hathaway Browne
    replied

^It's got that Who Framed Roger Rabbit vibe going for it hasn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Pizzapants
    replied

OH man. I like that they got actual video game characters in there! M. Bison! Eggman! Kano! Zangief! Bowser! And a bunch of others! I'm on board this one.

Leave a comment:

• Xedex
    replied

Looking good!

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Can't wait for this!! Love it.

Leave a comment:

• ALIASd
    replied

1st teaser trailer is terrific, looks like a terrific next step in line with 'Tangled'. 'Wreck-It Ralph' is currently being talked-up at France's annual Annecy Festival along with the 'Paperman' short, which just had it's world premiere there.

Leave a comment:

• Hathaway Browne
    replied

I reckon Tron will be in there somewhere, if not a proper cameo at the very least an Easter egg for us to find.

Leave a comment:

• Barbossa
    replied

Looks fantastic! Looks like they may have finally pushed themselves up to Pixar's level of story telling. Love the cameos! Would've been great if they put a cameo of Tron in there.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X