Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

For any Pixar fan to enjoy something new

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video For any Pixar fan to enjoy something new

Fellow Disneyland Fanatics!

I wanted to create a unique tribute to Pixar; one that specifically embodied the Disneyland spirit. Combining my love of Disneyland, Pixar films, and the overall Disneyland experience I created what I call "The Pixar Experience." I was also inspired by the "animation" room in California Adventure, where all the films come to life on the big screen with their memorable scores. I wanted to replicate that emotional experience and emulate something Disney might put out in one of their parks.

The Pixar Experience: A Tribute to Pixar Animation - YouTube

Enjoy! Would love comments/feedback! I am considering making something similar to this with all Disney films...any thoughts?
    Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 07-07-2013, 08:31 PM.
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Re: For any Pixar fan to enjoy something new

Overall it was nicely done, well thought out and a good selection of the feature films. Bravo!

About the only "criticism" I could make is that you didn't include any of the shorts (Luxo, Jr., Tin Toy, For the Birds, Lifted, One Man Band, etc.).
    sigpic
    “That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
    but he was just the one to put the color on it." – Ken Anderson
    ​I'm blogging here again!

Comment

Re: For any Pixar fan to enjoy something new

Thanks for checking it out! I had been tempted to include the shorts, but decided against it; perhaps I will make another one of these using only the shorts.
      "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X