• LordVader
    replied
    Re: Pixar rethinks Finding Dory after seeing Blackfish

I smell another preachy moral.

Leave a comment:

• Bongo
    replied

I don't know why, but my gut reaction is telling me this was a bad idea. I can't really explain why, but I just feel that way.

Leave a comment:

• dazyhill
    replied

I would have preferred Pixar to say that they changed the ending of Finding Dory because it wasn't good story-wise not because the ending went against a popular yet biased film.
    In reality,orcas that were captured in the wild (and I believe Sea World no longer does that) cannot be released back unless their exact pod is found. This is a fact. Even then, there is no guarantee of success. Keiko (Free Willy) is an example of good intentions that went wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Fernando Mendez
    replied

Well good I have began to dislike seaworld for what they do so im glad disney is taking into account people with negative feelings toward marine parks.

Leave a comment:

• frollofan
    replied

. delete
    Last edited by frollofan; 08-15-2013, 09:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pixar rethinks Finding Dory after seeing Blackfish

Here`s the link: 'Blackfish' gives Pixar second thoughts on 'Finding Dory' plot - latimes.com

I think they just changed the ending of the film a little. Quote from article : They retooled the film so that the sea creatures now have the choice to leave that marine park.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X